Icomm/Aker attachments to armor.

Looking for any suggestions on how to best secure my icomm & aker amp. Is it best to just have amp hanging around neck (under chest pieces) with icomm secured to chest plate w/Velcro, or does anyone have other/better ideas??

That's the way I have mine set up. works great unless you have a bib style neck seal and want to tuck the seal under the body suit. It gets tricky consealing the back of the aker strap. I may mount to my chest.

Edited by cjdesign

I used the same, velcro attached to the inner chest. Used a wireless setup so all I have to do it turn them on as I suit up.

Ā 

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Does the MR1505 fit under the Chest Armor? Ā I know the MR1506 should without a problem...but the MR1505 is a little bit thicker and longer. Ā The 4-6 extra hours of battery life would be excellent though...for a mere 4 extra dollars.

Does the MR1505 fit under the Chest Armor? Ā I know the MR1506 should without a problem...but the MR1505 is a little bit thicker and longer. Ā The 4-6 extra hours of battery life would be excellent though...for a mere 4 extra dollars.

The MR1505 fits under my chest armor - no problems

Edited by cjdesign

Ive actually found myself wanting to make a chest mount for my amp and accesories. Reason being, is its kind of a pain to put the armor on while sliding plugging my mic in and such

• Like 1