Is anybody going to troop to buy Star Wars TFA?

I am just curious.  I want to troop to my nearest target or best buy in my area and want to troop with other troopers i think it would make a lot of people's day haha

Contact your local garrison, that's your best bet to find others. :)

Disney has basically quashed troops that appear to promote a for-profit business / entity unless they go through them first. That could be why no one seems to have any official troops lined up for the big box stores like Best Buy and Target.

We were asked to come out to a Movie Stop for the release tomorrow, by the same regional manager who got us to come to Gamestop for the Battlefront release last November.

Yeah, I thought my Garrison would want to get together for a TFA troop. Nope! Mine's lame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its lame i wanted to troop. i am still thinking about doing it. im in california right now and i think i might just go alone?

We were asked to come out to a Movie Stop for the release tomorrow, by the same regional manager who got us to come to Gamestop for the Battlefront release last November.

do stores like target and best buy allow people in costume into their stores?? or will the make a big deal out of it ? 

do stores like target and best buy allow people in costume into their stores?? or will the make a big deal out of it ? 

Where are you located in CA?  I've done it at both places and never had any issues minus the onslaught of people wanting to take pictures  :laugh1:

Where are you located in CA? I've done it at both places and never had any issues minus the onslaught of people wanting to take pictures :laugh1:

I'm in southern CA. That's cool I want to do it now lol how did you get to the store since you can't drive or be in a car with the suit on??

I'm in southern CA. That's cool I want to do it now lol how did you get to the store since you can't drive or be in a car with the suit on??

Ah dang..if you were in this area and if I wasn't sick, I'd probably go with you.  I rode went with friends, only had certain pieces on in the car and put on the rest in the parking lot...haha.

Edited by spyder918

Ah dang..if you were in this area and if I wasn't sick, I'd probably go with you. I rode went with friends, only had certain pieces on in the car and put on the rest in the parking lot...haha.

Aww that sucks I'd be so down. so you just went to a store for no reason? Haha

Damn idk how I'm going to put it on in the parking lot

Aww that sucks I'd be so down. so you just went to a store for no reason? Haha

Damn idk how I'm going to put it on in the parking lot

Haha..it was the day of TFA premiere.  Yeah I couldn't have done it without my friends.  I don't know how some troopers put on their armor by themselves.  Well if you go..make us proud!  :duim:

• Like 1