FOTK Backpack

scottlox

There should be some nice clear pics start to surface now its released on download & Blu-Ray, but in the meantime here's a few references gathered together over the last year B)

gVVS7QM.jpg

SKZdmqV.jpg

:)

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

I have the Hot Toys version, so I can take some pictures from the backpack (I know its not entirely accurate, but it helps). In the figure the backpack attaches via magnets. A friend of mine and I came to the conclusion that the "logical" way to attach it is in the grooves the back has

I have the Hot Toys version, so I can take some pictures from the backpack (I know its not entirely accurate, but it helps). In the figure the backpack attaches via magnets. A friend of mine and I came to the conclusion that the "logical" way to attach it is in the grooves the back has

Since it's being worn by the trooper with a tactical vest why not attach it to the rear straps? Just a thought

• Like 3

I think you are up to something Tony... I'll be home in a few minutes so I'll take those pictures of the figure

• Like 1

here are the pictures:

Hope they help!

Well, kinda. They do give us a bit more insight to the backpack itself but as we've seen with the toys they haven't been quite accurate. Until we get some close ups or behind the scenes shots it's anyone's guess.

Well, kinda. They do give us a bit more insight to the backpack itself but as we've seen with the toys they haven't been quite accurate. Until we get some close ups or behind the scenes shots it's anyone's guess.

better than nothing

Been looking at this since day one and Agreed. Same snowtrooper backpack is used.<br>

Also think connecting it to the vest is a good idea.<br>

No reason to wear the back pack without the vest anyway.<br>

Now we wait to see the master of TFA Modifications, to make this happen. :-)

Been looking at this since day one and Agreed. Same snowtrooper backpack is used.<br>

Also think connecting it to the vest is a good idea.<br>

No reason to wear the back pack without the vest anyway.<br>

Now we wait to see the master of TFA Modifications, to make this happen. :-)

Great! :blink:   Get me a back pack and consider it done

Snowtroopers wear the backpack without the ammo vest, so I don't think this is how it is strapped. Also the Hot Toy's backpack is extremely accurate for a toy. Only the plate facing the back isn't much accurate.