Blaster rifle carrying cases/transport

You best bet is to go to a gun shop and get an actual soft-side padded gun case for the larger weapons, and I would bring it with you to ensure a good fit.  My T-21 is a Hyperfirm so I don't worry too much about it getting banged around a bit, (battle damage), but I have a soft case for my resin E-11.

I agree with Joseph, go along to your local gun shop and see what they have to offer . <br>

That's the easy option , making a custom case from plywood covered in fake leather is another option .

I carry my armor in the Husky 25 gallon box and I am able to fit my E-11 into that. I wrap it in a towel and place it so that the magazine end fits into the arm socket of the armor. I put my neck seal and other soft goods around it to keep it more stable so that it doesn't move around. No damage to the armor or the blaster so far *knocks on wood*  ;)

I took a heavily discounted (as in $25) snowboarding bag and that I had taken in a bit. I easily fit 2 DLT's and can sling it over my shoulder. I'll try to take a picture of it tonight.

And here's the pic:

IMG_0519_zpskartzn22.jpg

Edited by Mutter
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

You best bet is to go to a gun shop and get an actual soft-side padded gun case for the larger weapons, and I would bring it with you to ensure a good fit. My T-21 is a Hyperfirm so I don't worry too much about it getting banged around a bit, (battle damage), but I have a soft case for my resin E-11.

What kind of case do you use? I considered buying one but having the magazine coming out on the left side of the blaster I was worried it would not fit appropriately.

I actually ordered a paint-ball gun carrying case, Ruben.  The problem is, I don't remember where I ordered it from.  The magazine clip does bulge out a bit, but it is mainly designed to keep it from getting banged up too bad.  That is why I recommend actually taking it in with you to ensure a good fit.  Also, get one that is lined with fake sheepskin or padding.