COMING SOON! FISD Racing Shirt Run!

justjoseph63

Can't wait! Wish it was sooner :/

EDIT: Is there an option for adding EIB to the shirt? I don't have that certification yet but would like to by the time shirt orders go out, and that would be a cool thing to add.

Edited by Sgt_Boodles

Unfortunately the EIB rank cannot be added to the shirt, Nick, but glad to hear you are headed for the next level!  (Great question, by the way)!  Instead, once you reach EIB,  you can purchase a "rocker" badge, which can be attached above the logo on the sleeve of the shirt, as seen in the photo.  

Side note:  The shirt in the pic is mine, and although it comes with the FISD logo printed on it, I sewed a matching patch over it.  I'm just weird that way.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 5

On 4/5/2016 at 4:11 AM, justjoseph63 said:

Unfortunately the EIB rank cannot be added to the shirt, Nick, but glad to hear you are headed for the next level!  (Great question, by the way)!  Instead, once you reach EIB,  you can purchase a "rocker" badge, which can be attached above the logo on the sleeve of the shirt, as seen in the photo.  

Side note:  The shirt in the pic is mine, and although it comes with the FISD logo printed on it, I sewed a matching patch over it.  I'm just weird that way.

This is exactly what I plan to do.

• Like 2

Glad to hear things have been sorted out, Shane.  Tim has been in touch and explained the situation, and you will both be included on the upcoming run!

• Like 1

Glad to hear another run of these is going to start soon!

I'll need two in size XL and one in size L.

Thanks...

I know a few guys locally will be happy to see this, ready to cross post

Indeed, thank you Detachment Leader  :) .

A MASSIVE thank you to Detachment Leader for clearing up an old problem.

3023 (PreD) and myself (have already paid) will be on this run.

• Like 1