IMG_0956_zps8z4faw2r.jpg

IMG_0958_zps32p0grhp.jpg

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Order-66
  • Like 1

Interesting Action shot!

Andy

Thanks...

I wish I had a picture of the somersault the followed the pose... If the armor can withstand some elementary tumbling skills, it should hold up fine for trooping...

Good luck Tahitoa. Looks great. To be honest, I think the action shot is actually required for the 501st database, so I think you'll need a 'real' one aswell. The DO's will confirm and advise.

Holy cow, Tahitoa!  Fantastic job on that armor, my friend... your quest for perfection is showing all over it.  Outstanding work on the paint and especially those ab/kidney connections (best I've ever seen).  I think we will be seeing an EIB badge under your name very soon! 

Nice job, Tahitoa! Everything looks very clean. I can't believe that ab to kidney seam, how did you get that so "barely there"?!?

The ONLY thing I could find to nitpick about is probably nothing. It looks like your left shin is not quite closed in the back?

The biceps (and forearms, to a much lesser extent) look a little bit like they could be made a touch tighter on your arms, but I don't know if that's totally necessary.

For Centurion, you might want to replace the screws on the helmet ears. I think those are the stock Anovos screws, which are panhead instead of machine screws, but I might be wrong about that, since I do see you took care to change the screws on the TD to the right sort, so perhaps I just can't tell from the angle of the shot. Also the flashing around the eyes could possibly be cleaned up a touch, but I'd let the experts decide if that's actually necessary.

Also, just an idea, it looks like you're close to having the sniper knee catch on the thigh above it. A little foam inside, the top front of the shin armor, and the back lower edge of the thigh armor, would push/pull them in different directions and might help stop that from happening.

• Like 1

We all love your action shot, but can you also please include a standard action shot in your application for the 501st records, as when yours is photo shopped into the framework and background, well it just doesn't fit. :)

We all love your action shot, but can you also please include a standard action shot in your application for the 501st records, as when yours is photo shopped into the framework and background, well it just doesn't fit. :)

No problem. Standard action shot added to application.

Thank you.

Hello Conrad, welcome to your review and thankyou for applying, lets get cracking!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All photos are present and your armor represents all necessary elements to qualify for EIB. With that we'd like to congratulate you on your new "Expert Infantryman" status!! :jc_doublethumbup:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Another quality build we have here, your fellow troopers have certainly noticed as per the great comments in your application thread.

It is always a pleasure for Tony and myself to review a nice clean application, so thank you.

There was one comment regarding your biceps that we agree on as they do look too big for you. Maybe you have big guns and this is the reason but as a rule of thumb, they should fit snug to you when flexing the bicep.

The base of the bicep armor should start at or similar to the width of the top of your forearm armor, and follow that taper line.The wrist end of your forearms also looks very large. It should be a squeeze to get your hands through and have a gradual taper up to the elbow end.

IMG_1011_zpsckx6rrff.jpgIMG_0874_zps8jmvpj3q.jpg

Image for comparison.

gallery_12157_59_41174_zpsucz7epok.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

We do our best to spot things here, but the ultimate Centurion accuracy is up to the trooper.

The job you have done on your blaster is good, but it will need to be replaced with a more authentic one for centurion.

You have also done a great patching job of the Anovos belt, looks like you have added a new layer to it to cover over the rivets, but  the ruling on these belts is also replacement for Centurion.

Although your biceps and forearms are assembled correctly, we really would like to see them more size proportionate to the rest of your beautiful build. The front cover strip is hard to see in the image above but it looks either far too wide (should be 15mm), or its the excessive amount of ridge exposed under it that makes it look so big.

With a build like yours, you will easily smash these few requested mods and replacements mentioned above.

Again, congratulations on achieving EI, and we can hardly wait to see a Centurion application from you.

Troop with pride good Sir  :salute:

Hello Conrad, welcome to your review and thankyou for applying, lets get cracking!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All photos are present and your armor represents all necessary elements to qualify for EIB. With that we'd like to congratulate you on your new "Expert Infantryman" status!! :jc_doublethumbup:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Another quality build we have here, your fellow troopers have certainly noticed as per the great comments in your application thread.

It is always a pleasure for Tony and myself to review a nice clean application, so thank you.

There was one comment regarding your biceps that we agree on as they do look too big for you. Maybe you have big guns and this is the reason but as a rule of thumb, they should fit snug to you when flexing the bicep.

The base of the bicep armor should start at or similar to the width of the top of your forearm armor, and follow that taper line.The wrist end of your forearms also looks very large. It should be a squeeze to get your hands through and have a gradual taper up to the elbow end.

Centurion Suggestions:

We do our best to spot things here, but the ultimate Centurion accuracy is up to the trooper.

The job you have done on your blaster is good, but it will need to be replaced with a more authentic one for centurion.

You have also done a great patching job of the Anovos belt, looks like you have added a new layer to it to cover over the rivets, but  the ruling on these belts is also replacement for Centurion.

Although your biceps and forearms are assembled correctly, we really would like to see them more size proportionate to the rest of your beautiful build. The front cover strip is hard to see in the image above but it looks either far too wide (should be 15mm), or its the excessive amount of ridge exposed under it that makes it look so big.

With a build like yours, you will easily smash these few requested mods and replacements mentioned above.

Again, congratulations on achieving EI, and we can hardly wait to see a Centurion application from you.

Troop with pride good Sir  :salute:

First off, Mr. Andrew, I appreciate you taking the time viewing and commenting to help enhance the armor. Big thanks to Mr. Tony for his thread on the Anovos build. Also, it is great having the help from all the members who add comments to assist us in have the best finished product that we can have. 'Thank yous' all around.

I will be making the above mentioned adjustments and I will send it off to you in the next forum. Going for Centurion.

-Order 66-

• Like 2