Which movie style is your favorite and why?

Hello all! This was a question I've been wanting to ask quite a few people for a while, and I didn't see it asked anywhere! Or I missed it because I sometimes do that.

Allow me to start off! My build will be Empire Strikes Back styled, simply because ESB is my favorite movie of the original trilogy.

How about the rest of you? Why did you choose ANH/ESB/ROTJ/Other styles? :trooper:

Edited by TheLoneRanger

ANH Hero every time the smaller mouth makes them look meaner i think . Also best film out of the whole saga. Imo

I'm with Mark on this ...original and best .

A new hope hero. When I was a kid that's the one I would always look at and go whoa. The wider face with the lower brow and smaller frown make it look meaner. And I love the grey frown. It's too bad there haven't been any direct casts from a hero helmet available.

• 1 month later...

A New Hope stunt is where I started, This may however get transformed into a Hero later on down the line as I track down the parts and accessories. I settled with the ANH build as the movie was released the same year that I was born, I thought that was a good place to start. As for favorite, I have always liked ROTJ the best out of the three. 

Has to be ANH, was 9 when I watched it back in 77 and the stormtroopers took my breath away... at that age, and only seeing it once until we got a video player in 84, I couldn't tell any differences between stunt and hero, I thought they were all the same, just like any 9 year old would... Not counting the children of fans who have the differences pointed out by patents...

the force? oh I'll use the force, bring me a hammer...

I guess I will always be an ANH fan.  I was 12 years old when it came out, and believe it or not, I saw it 78 times.  I used to go to the theater, watch it, and then hide in the seats after each showing to see it again (and again). I got my first job at 13 just to buy the merchandise, (and make Mr. Lucas a little bit richer), LOL.  

Not sure if you knew this, but the studio had such little faith in this film that they allowed George Lucas to retain all of the merchandising rights to this film.  I think I financed half of Skywalker Ranch, including the Stormtrooper shaped swimming pool.  (Or did I dream that), LOL.