Shins.. L on R, or L on L..?

I'm sure everyone is getting really cheesed off with shins but just before I try and fit the sniper plate to the wrong leg.. (or the right one) please take a look an tell me LEFT SHIN on Left leg and RIGHT SHIN on Right leg, or LEFT SHIN on Right leg and RIGHT SHIN on Left leg which some have suggested? I'm worried I've read too much about 'shingate' and its confusing me. They both feel ok when strapped on and walking, but not perfect. Is it just a case of minor trimming on the returns and a hot water bath for shaping..?

And yes, I did try the 24+27 / 25+28 combo and that just plain didn't work so I'm assuming either [a] my legs are just weird or  that my kit was labelled up correctly.

FMnMH13.jpg

uOXqOch.jpg

I think this has been an issue for a long time. I got 2nd hand FX armor and had to break apart my shins because of this "inventory flaw". Some people's legs are shaped in a way where the shins fit either way, but if you have "runners' legs" with a larger calf muscle, the wrong sides connected can be a game changer.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk