TK-10114 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [AM] [551]

Name= Michael Perkins

TK ID = 10114

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=17923

FISD Forum Name = TriumphTrooper8

Garrison = Old Line Garrison

Armor= AM 1.0 with 2.0 Chest/Shoulder Bells, ATA Back Plate, and Dan Laws Forearms

Helmet= Authentic Props

Blaster= Hyperfirm

Height = 5'9"

Weight = 175 lbs

Boots = TK Boots

Canvas Belt = TrooperBay

Holster = Darman

Hand Plates= TrooperBay

Neck Seal = Trooperbay

Full Body Front

IMG_4029_zpstj7cnefz.jpg

Full Body Back

IMG_4031_zpsfkz01kpb.jpg

Full Body Right

IMG_4035_zpsfzuepg3e.jpg

Full Body Left

IMG_4033_zpsizu2g4ws.jpg

Detail Right

IMG_4037_zpsepryr0rd.jpg

Detail Left

IMG_4039_zpspx0k0k7w.jpg

Action

IMG_4045_zpss6hdra9w.jpg

Interior Strapping

IMG_4046_zpsdwqwjjbj.jpg

Cod/Butt Plate

IMG_4047_zpsyvbkxlha.jpg

IMG_4049_zpsaei7sn5v.jpg

Helmet

IMG_4061_zps1aphufqt.jpg

IMG_4060_zpsqmdrnw9h.jpg

IMG_4065_zpswyfhsutt.jpg

IMG_4064_zpstwtx82n8.jpg

IMG_4062_zpshhre2w7n.jpg

IMG_4066_zpspqbu3vpv.jpg

AMMO Belt & Holster

IMG_4057_zps60aifzac.jpg

IMG_4058_zpsksz3s1tj.jpg

AB Detail

IMG_4050_zpsoafsnq7p.jpg

E-11

IMG_4053_zpssotnnohw.jpg

IMG_4051_zpsvd7gi07b.jpg

Neck Seal

IMG_4056_zpso71cowjm.jpg

Thermal Detonator

IMG_4055_zpsrzkqcg0b.jpg

IMG_4054_zpsyctwor7d.jpg

IMG_4070_zpsp4q0fm2a.jpg

Gloves

IMG_4068_zpsuvegiqbf.jpg

Edited by TriumphTrooper8

Good Looking Kit! :duim: 

A few suggestions, although they may not be required for EIB ... bring your shoulder bells in towards the shoulder straps, it looks like your back plate overlaps your kidney plate (maybe it's how you were standing and it's not an issue), your biceps could come down towards your forearms a bit, and it's hard to see because of the glossy paint, but are the screws on your TD a pan head common screw? The reflections look like there is a square socket in there (Robertson head). The screws should be common.

Nice Job! :smiley-sw013:

Hi Michael, hows it going?

We will be with you shortly, but could you please post up a photo of the end of your e11 showing the D ring.

We know its not on the checklist, but that is something we are working to remedy in the near future.

Cheers

First off, thank you Michael for your great build and EI application, lets get to it!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos posted. Nice application and great pics! Thank you. Your armor demonstrates all the necessary elements required for EIB. With that I both congratulate and welcome you to Expert Infantry!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section we will go over the observations of your fellow troopers and and ones we have made. Sometimes a suggestion for a change is made. If these changes would affect any application, I will specify that requirement and/or have it listed in the Centurion section below.

I know from our emails over the last year or so, you were never entirely happy with the AM kit, and it is a credit to you that you continued to research and change out parts until you were satisfied with the end product. It is never easy matching ABS from different armors, but you have done a remarkable job in doing so.

Also great job on hand painting that helmet.

There are only a few things to look at, most of which are strap adjustments, positioning and accuracy touches to get you looking your best.

Shoulder Bell top straps: These should be virtually if not touching the plastic shoulder bridges, and an easy fix to shorten the elastic straps.

Forearm to Bicep gap:  I know you have this under control based on your own comments in your app thread. You have two options here. Drop the Biceps or raise the forearms, either way its just to reduce the gap between the two.

IMG_4029_zpstaqrnrak.jpg

Thermal Det:  Only a suggestion to change the screws to a pan head also called slotted style, this has no bearing on any future application simply an accuracy mod.

Centurion Suggestions: As much as we try to spot everything we can, the ultimate Centurion accuracy if applied for, is up to the trooper.

Back plate:  As per CRL for Centurion

• Back plate shall have no, or minimal overlap of the kidney plate.
  •  

Yours is just a little too much, so perhaps shortening the straps that connect the chest to the back plate will bring it up and eliminate the overlap completely.

IMG_4031_zpsnl478qsm.jpg

Wheres the BIG gun :) ? I know you have a pretty shmick DLT-19 in your arsenal as well, might make another good action shot. :duim:

Once again Congratulations Michael, on a well deserved Expert Infantry badge!! :salute:

Make those few minor corrections and we hope to see a Centurion application from you soon.

So for clarification:

Shoulder bells shall be touching with no strapping visible at the shoulder bridges? Not a problem, pull off and glue!

I will drop the biceps down by the hooks for the shoulder bell strap and shorten the forearm to bicep strap

The issue I have with the back plate is I have a short torso and a stumpy neck! I can trim off the bottom and some of the neck/shoulder area?

Screws on the TD not a problem!

The DLT has moved on to another trooper! I did one troop with it at a Comic Con......HUGE mistake! Thanks all of you guys for the comments which as Sly knows I keep tweaking this suit! It NEVER ends but when I see how they originals look I am motivated and also here on the Forum!