TK 72627 Requesting [ANH] [MOT] Death Trooper Centurion Status 478

Hey Charles thank you for your Centurion application. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted. Thank you for making the necessary updates to your armor and posting new pictures. When reviewing you armor I sat there for at least a 1/2hr just admiring the detail. I almost forgot I was looking at a Centurion app lol. Absolutely amazing work!  :jc_doublethumbup: .

Alright let's do this. Sly and myself have determined and fully agree your armor has the required elements to qualify for Centurion. With that we would like to congratulate and welcome the next 501st Death Trooper  :salute: 

Other-Armor Assembly/Fit:

The only suggestion we have would be to sand the newly gnawed forearm edges (wrist side). We would hate to see you slice yourself and bleed out, wait! scratch that, you're already dead  :laugh1: .  On a serious note though please smooth out those edges a bit  ;)  :duim:  

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK 72627 Requesting [ANH] [MOT] Death Trooper Centurion Status 478