TK 72627

Georgia Garrison

Ocmulgee Squad

Fire Team Terminus

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 185

Armor:    The Maker of Things   501st Approved Death Trooper     8/17/2015

Helmet: The Maker of Things

Helmet Electronics: LED’s set to random flashing patterns to simulate short circuiting wires 

Audio: Push to talk triggers inside glove with pre-recorded zombie sounds attached to Acker Amp

Blaster: NA

Boots:  CA

Neck Seal: Darman

Gloves: Chemical gloves rubber (2) Hand Plates: Flexible rubber (TrooperBay)

Thermal detonator:  The Maker of Things

Canvas Belt: Made by FISD member

Holster: NA

Helmet Demo:

http://vid621.photobucket.com/albums/tt291/Templar726/Video_zpsajnld34d.mp4

EIB Application:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32637-tk-72627-requesting-deathtrooper-eib-status-motapproved/

Legion Profile:

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=17663

Based on suggestions from my EIB build I removed a shim line and corrected the thermal by destroying it!

Fixed_zps4yzlujzt.jpg

Edited by Templar726

Hey Charles, any chance we can get a clear close up shot of your right hand side (Back to Ab plate join).

It is a little unclear weather you have shimmed and not filled the second seam with ABS paste or it is just the distressing and weathering that makes it look like two seams.

Words as per Centurion Death Trooper CRL

There is no open gap between the ab and kidney armor, just a single visible seam line.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Charles, any chance we can get a clear close up shot of your right hand side (Back to Ab plate join).

It is a little unclear weather you have shimmed and not filled the second seam with ABS paste or it is just the distressing and weathering that makes it look like two seams.

Words as per Centurion Death Trooper CRL

There is no open gap between the ab and kidney armor, just a single visible seam line.

Thanks in advance.

Taking a closer look you are correct. The armor was shimmed from behind so it needs to be filled in with ABS and then one seam completely smoothed over with ABS paste to give the illusion of one seam line. Check the attached photo below. I will knock that out and re-paint the section and get a picture back to you.

Ab%20Fix_zpsfvqbfqso.jpg

Edited by Templar726

Thank you Charles, I love your armor by the way, one day I hope to build a Death trooper and can only hope it turns out any where near as good as yours is. Great work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK I put in a few hours and got the side shim spacer corrected. I am happy with the way it turned out and it is nice to know it is correctly assembled now. I had overlooked that shim since I was so busy concentrating on making it look nasty!! Here is the fix procedure and final result:

Armor%20fix%202_zpsxmeyrehg.jpg

Holy cow, Charles...  This is the stuff nightmares are made of, my friend!  AWESOME build and fix on that seam..... I can see that Centurion badge under your name already!  

• Like 1

I got some really good feedback from the FISD staff regarding my build. I will be making the upgrades and posting the pictures as I complete them. I must say I really like the input from the FISD staff. Their goal is to get the armor to the standards required and their attention to detail is amazing. Thanks and here are the first few photos. More to come!!

S%20Trim_zpscfxxmo76.jpg

Knee%20Close%20Up_zpspw5jq7jw.jpg

Edited by Templar726