TFA Racing Shirt

UT Trooper

The TFA racing shirts (if w'e're talking about the same ones) are not Legion or Detachment merchandise.  They are privately managed merchandise. 

• Like 3

FYSA - there is a poll happening right now in the (Secret and by invitation only) First Order Stormtroopers facebook group as to whether or not non-Anovos kit owners (for instance, those who own Jimmiroquai's kit) will be invited in. My personal hope is that they are.

If so, then there will need to be enough interest for a second run of the racing shirts (which are only available to group members), but since the initial run was conducted months ago and a lot of the newer members have been asking about it, that seems to be the case.

ANOVOS will also have a say (and perhaps even a veto) since the original idea of the group was to provide a place for the ANOVOS kit owners to discuss their kits while not violating the terms of the NDA that we all had to sign in order to even purchase them.

• Like 3

Now that there other 501st approved armor builders out there, shirts and any other swag should to be on non-exclusive sales threads. The shirts are neither Anovos or 501st so it shouldn't matter anymore. As for the FB page, that's going to be up to Anovos and their NDA.

• Like 2

In other words, "only for our exclusive group, not for you peasants"

This is potentially a semi-accurate statement that you're making yes, but I'm putting distance between the FISD, the Legion, and these shirts as one has nothing to do with the others.  They're not designed, produced, or made available through Legion merchandise runs and as such not anything that we're really in a position to comment on.

It is very likely that someone at the Legion level will begin to offer different shirts with TFA styling but at the moment, the FISD has no plans to do so, and I am unaware of any happening anywhere else within the Legion at this time.

This is potentially a semi-accurate statement that you're making yes, but I'm putting distance between the FISD, the Legion, and these shirts as one has nothing to do with the others.  They're not designed, produced, or made available through Legion merchandise runs and as such not anything that we're really in a position to comment on.

It is very likely that someone at the Legion level will begin to offer different shirts with TFA styling but at the moment, the FISD has no plans to do so, and I am unaware of any happening anywhere else within the Legion at this time.

I get it, someone privately made the shirt so they can choose who they sell it to or who gets included on the run.  But no reason to restrict other 501st members.  We are all 501st, regardless of our armor makers (so long as they are approved).  

If someone reading this plans to create their own version of this racing shirt I would request leaving off the Mickey Mouse looking helmet graphic on the back.  I think it would look great with just the First Order logo.   

• Like 1

Yeah, it is was a privately offered run, not done in association with any Legion or Detachment involvement or oversight/approval.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk