Belavrin's ANH Stunt TM Build

Hello@all

as said some weeks ago here is the promised Build Thread :)

At the moment i can only provide some unspectacular photos because im still missing the ABS for the Cover Strips, that i gratefully get send from Paul in the next weeks.

The goal is to get finally centurion status, with such a great armor that Paul makes, lets see if it will work.

So i had a looooooot time to read, read and than read again :) and still have questions.

I will go with the Snap "plates" made from nylon and simulate the original straping with the bracket screws, also got "thx to Sven (dr.senf)" original bronze side rivets :jc_doublethumbup: the helmet will be done also by "dr. Senf" because i think i'm unable to do the helmet right. Hope he has time to build it soon, cant wait to see it.

Menawhile i'm also searching for a good but E11 for trooping thats a) looks good and B) is stable enough to give to a kid.

And be warned ;) i'm afraid a lot of questions will follow

:D Alexander aka Belavrin

Edited by Belavrin

Today i'm planning to put the side rivets in but first i'm not 100% how i should do it.

first i thought i will try split rivet - armor - male snap, but this looks not so stable for me. So i think to only put the 6 rivets in with washers and glue nylon snap plates next to them.

regards Alex

hello,

have put the side split rivets in, first i tried the brass i got, but with them i got a small problem so i switched to the silver ones. Think this should not be a problem because the have to be white painted :)

So to shorten the waiting time i started trimming the parts and fixed them with tape, my mannequin looks really nice.

Cant wait to get the helmet from dr. senf and the other parts from Paul.

IMG_2743_zps1lr8i3g1.jpg

IMG_2742_zps6iszbkvp.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys :)

its really hard to wait for the helmet and the cover straps :) so i did all (i think) i could do without thi sparts.

All Parts are fitted and fixed with tape, because i also will get belt and holster from Paul this photos are without that parts.

I also painted the Buttons with Humbrol, and think didn't get soo bad :)

criticism is desired ;)

vorne_zpstew7ofeb.jpg

hinten_zpsfjpjigee.jpg

image_zpsmkiju2tp.jpeg

Alexander

• 5 weeks later...

Hallo@all

Last week i got the Cover Straps from Paul  so I finished the gluing jobs as good as I can.

Here is the result, the only think I have a problem with is the “big” black in the back between butt and thigh on the right side. May I will be able to get the butt more down or the thighs more up.

Anyone an idea what I can do ?

Please also tell me what’s wrong or what I should do better, ANY comment is desired.

Today I will glue the Latex Hand plates to the Rubber Gloves, Helmet will come from a Friend and E11 Doopydoos Kit is on the way.

TD is ready but I forgot to put it on  :angry:

The goal is to get Centurion Rank :smiley-sw013:  ok blaster and Helm is still missing but will come soon (I hope so) 

Best regards

Alexander

front_zpsez9zalfi.jpg

back_zpsxwod9jvc.jpg

left_side_zps7cfukiyb.jpg

right_side_zpskmcuhphv.jpg

Morning :)

Did a little fitting tests with the thighs Armor and got to the point that my butt and the top of my thighs are too fat for the 20 mm Cover Strip so i can't pull the more up as in the picture.

Maybe I could solved this with a bigger Cover strip but then there is a gap at the bottom of the tight where no cover strip is glued.

So, would the distance between butt and Thigh Armor cause me to not get centurion status if all other conditions are fulfilled?

Kind regards

Alexander

Edited by Belavrin
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome armour, looks great.  Where can I get TM armour from because I could not find it on whitearmour.net?  could you tell me the contact info so I could look into getting this armour?

Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Awesome armour, looks great.  Where can I get TM armour from because I could not find it on whitearmour.net?  could you tell me the contact info so I could look into getting this armour?

Thanks

Search for Troopermaster on Facebook. HTH