How did you choose your TK ID?

humperdingle

I was just approved today (the day of The Force Awakens' home video release!)

I'm probably the first stormtrooper in the Empire to choose their TK number based on the index number of their favorite Pokemon.

• Like 7

I was just approved today (the day of The Force Awakens' home video release!)

I'm probably the first stormtrooper in the Empire to choose their TK number based on the index number of their favorite Pokemon.

That is by far the best one I've seen

I have a list of 5 numbers I´m considering, up to this moment all of them are free. So when the time is due I´ll check back on them, then most likely ask my friend who got me into all this to pick one - and yeah that´ll be it ^^

If he´s lucky I ´ll pick one myself but most likely I´ll be too stunned to think ;)

Whilst joking around and stuff I pick my custom costume signature and my birthday ^^

How do you check if a number is still free?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

http://www.501st.com/members/search_avail_ids.php

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks for that, you're a star...

Now I just need to decide:-

1st 5 digits of my army number...

or

Last 5 digits of my army number...

I hate decisions these days, they make my brain hurt and my ears steam...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Mine is a little weird - I'm also a railfan (I like watching trains and modelling them) and I live across the street from the tracks, so I see a lot of trains go by. One of the more unique engines that I enjoy seeing is numbered 7695. I just stuck a 1 in front for no real reason. :)

• Like 1

Mine is a combination of my age when I started in the 501st; 45, and the year I graduated from High School; 84.

45 was also the year my late Father was born.

I wanted the day I joined the army but the UK date format is taken and the us date format may be seen as bad taste so looks like its last 5 digits of my service number...

that's no moon, Kim Kardashian is bending over again...

Mine was a nod to my Military Working Dog that I worked with and I adopted after he was retired. His tattoo number is J467. Closest number 46700.

• Like 3

Aaahhhh such great ways of picking your tk numbers. Makes me feel bad since I don't have a really nice reason.

When I was approved they sent me a list of the numbers that were available and asked me to pick 5. First being my favorite and so on.

There was no number that meant ANYTHING to me at all! So I picked some that sounded fun! Lol

5323 was my first choice and that was the winner!!! Sort of rhymes lol

Edited by gattirenata

Aaahhhh such great ways of picking your tk numbers. Makes me feel bad since I don't have a really nice reason.

When I was approved they sent me a list of the numbers that were available and asked me to pick 5. First being my favorite and so on.

There was no number that meant ANYTHING to me at all! So I picked some that sounded fun! Lol

5323 was my first choice and that was the winner!!! Sort of rhymes lol

A bit r2d2esque...

that's no moon, Kim Kardashian is bending over again...

• Like 1

Mine is my "fan-niversary," the date I saw my first Star Wars movie (ESB) for the very first time - December 18, 1997.  Don't know how I remembered that, but I do lol.  I started to go with 12187 but I liked each of the numbers only having one syllable, so 12189 it was.  It's also why I picked an ESB TK as my first costume.  I actually had the number picked out before I even got my kit! 

• 2 weeks later...