How did you choose your TK ID?

humperdingle

I'm assuming most folks will choose their birthday, some other cool-looking digits.<br><br>

For a while now, i've been considering a tattoo... This may be my perfect chance to combine my want for a stormtrooper tattoo, and my daughter's birth date (hopefully my new TK number) in one image.<br><br>

Interested to hear your ID origins :)

• Like 1

There's a couple of these threads floating around already but I choose my ID 82573 because I was in the 82nd Airborne Division and served with the 5th Squadron, 73rd Cavalry Regiment. Just a nod to my military service.

Ahhh, 3BCT, 4 years I've been here now. I don't think they will ever let me leave.

Anyways I used my daughters birthdate for my ID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

TK85421, if you look at the numbers on a phone the letters are 85=TK and 421 doesn't need explaining 85421 ;)

I started a thread some years ago http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22807-what-does-your-tk-id-represent/

Edited by gmrhodes13
  • Like 6

Ahhh, 3BCT, 4 years I've been here now. I don't think they will ever let me leave.

Anyways I used my daughters birthdate for my ID

Small world, I ETS'd March 2014 so we were there at the same time. What BN are you in? 1 year basic/AIT/Airborne and the other 8 entirely with 5/73. Never changed duty stations. I did re-enlist once though. Deployed to Iraq in 06-07 and again 08-09. 

• Like 1

Zip code also.<br>

But after I got my number, I thought of a good way to create one that would be unique for each TK. <br>

Using the number for the letters of each TK 's initials. The letter "A" =1 on up to "Z" =26. <br>

That could even work for assigned numbers in an actual military situation, as they would all be unique. And if any 3 letter combinations ( first, middle, last names) did repeat, a 1 and so on could be added to the end of the repeat ones. <br>

Mine would have been TK-23137. Still available. And I actually like it better than my zip ode.

One of my favorite characters from the movies and EU books is Wedge Antilles. In ANH, he was Red 2. When you change the letters to numbers (1-a, etc.), Red 2 becomes 18542. A tribute to one of my favorite, if the favorite, character.

• Like 1

I have a list of 5 numbers I´m considering, up to this moment all of them are free. So when the time is due I´ll check back on them, then  most likely ask my friend who got me into all this to pick one - and yeah that´ll be it ^^

If he´s lucky I ´ll pick one myself but most likely I´ll be too stunned to think ;)

Whilst joking around and stuff I pick my custom costume signature and my birthday ^^

I did a variation on what Chills did with his...

If you put 11146 into a calculator, and turn it upside down...  GHILL (lower case Ls).

Might have been better with 77146, but I like the lower number.

• Like 1