ANOVOS FO TK

Seems like ANOVOS has been coming out with a lot of new things, from Han Solo to Kylo Ren to the Premier line buckets, when do you guys think we are going to see some armour, as well which bucket would be better for troop in, FO standard line or Premier line?

The FO Standard line would be the best to troop in, because its made out of ABS plastic. The Premier line is Fiberglass which is a lot heavier on the head, could pretty much become a display helmet in my opinion. 

I actually prefer my fiberglass over the ABS. It looks and feels like something military. My 2 cents

Silicon Valley Comic Con this past weekend hanging out with Kylo

FB_IMG_1458505272781-crop.jpg

• Like 4

I love how well that turned out, wish I had the great amount of skill you have

Thanks Jared, patience played a huge part though, I know a lot of people that rushed to get their armor done (excluding Alpha group) that are now regretting it.

• Like 1

Thanks Jared, patience played a huge part though, I know a lot of people that rushed to get their armor done now regretting it.

Not this guy...  

I'm STILL building mine.  LoL

• Like 1

Not this guy...  

I'm STILL building mine.  LoL

haha actually you're in the best position Tim. We're a few months away from updating the CRL for EIB and Cent, you're poised to build it as the requirement foundation is set. Everyone else will have to go back and make mods, including yours truly.

• Like 3

Potentially, yes.  I may stay a little less involved in that, for that very reason.  LoL

I've seen some ideas thrown around already that I don't like - for purely personal reasons LoL - but they probably make some degree of good sense as well.

Hey brother, all it takes is some practice, patience & persistence. We all started at the same experience level. I've helped people like yourself with little to no experience build some awesome armor. When you're ready there's many experienced builders here that will be ready to guide you.

• Like 2

Tony would you recommend the premier line helmet based on feel alone or quality as well

I would yes however, it is heavy and you'll feel the weight on your head on long troops. Par for the course I guess. 

On 3/23/2016 at 11:14 PM, ukswrath said:

I would yes however, it is heavy and you'll feel the weight on your head on long troops. Par for the course I guess. 

It's really not that bad if you are used to wearing something like this all day... As long as the helmet padding or rigging you have on the inside is good, you'll be fine. And it's something you easily get used to as well. 

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

It's really not that bad if you are used to wearing something like this all day... As long as the helmet padding or rigging you have on the inside is good, you'll be fine. And it's something you easily get used to as well. 

Yep  :duim:

a54175a676e181d7f001165819ee8ae1.jpg

I gotta say that Tony's FO TK looks amazing up close. Walking around with him Saturday at the con I really felt like he was a security detail for Kylo.

I'm really excited to get to troop again with him this week for a Sharks hockey game.

I gotta say that Tony's FO TK looks amazing up close. Walking around with him Saturday at the con I really felt like he was a security detail for Kylo.

I'm really excited to get to troop again with him this week for a Sharks hockey game.

Thanks Adam  :duim:

Edit: May switch it up a bit and dawn a pauldron this time. So much fun having the ability to switch up 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2016 at 11:40 PM, Cladius said:

-----------

I recognize that cam anywhere - great to see they are issuing new goggles!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021