Rest in Peace Jennifer Riddle, TK-9496 (jnnfr72)

captsafe66

I was so shocked to hear about this yesterday. Jenny and Mark Ryner were the first troopers I met when I first looked into joining the legion. She was so supportive and helpful while I was building my tk and then snuck away from work for about an hour to suit up when I did my first troop. Such a great person, always had a smile and could make ya laugh at anytime. She will be greatly missed

• Like 3

Wow.. I remember when she came on board.  RIP :(

Yeah. Same here. I loved watching her first build come together and interacting with her on her build thread. She was the life of the party. This one hits me pretty hard. :(

I almost never come back on here anymore. But I just had to. I just can't even think straight right now. Jenny was one of my first TK friends I had and she just liked one of my posts on Facebook the other day. I don't even know what to do.

• Like 2

May her soul be at peace.

Jen Riddle was a joy to talk to on the forums. She has been nothing but kind and helpful to purchase from.

I wish her family ease during their time of mourning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very saddened to read posts such as these. Rest in peace Jenny, and prayers to her family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My gosh, that is terrible news.  I am grieved to hear of this, and I offer my condolences to her loved ones and to you Mark.

Jennifer was one of the first people I met on FISD, and was, and will always be, my "build buddy." Her encouragement and advice were always given with grace, enthusiasm, passion, and humor. I would never have guessed, even having experienced major depression myself, that she was suffering.

Jenny, I love you, and may there be endless trooping and a demand for your cheer and kindness in the Empire Beyond.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

So sad to hear. I never knew Jennifer personally, but only through the forums. She will be missed. Rest in Peace.

Send our thoughts and prayers to her family.

Also, as a trooping community, this hurts, because she was one of us. I hope that I will never experience this is in our own Garrison, but you never know what the future will bring. I hope we Troopers can all watch out for each other. We all need love, understanding, and care. If we see someone is in need, please listen. Make yourself available. And if need be, refer anyone in need to someone equipped to help most effectively, such as a doctor, community health centre, counselor, psychologist, social worker, minister, 24 hour help line, etc.

Take care troopers, and keep your eyes open.♥

• Like 5