Rest in Peace Jennifer Riddle, TK-9496 (jnnfr72)

captsafe66

It is with a very heavy heart that I report the passing of Jenny Riddle, jnnfr72, TK-9496.  She has been a member of the Imperial Propaganda Department for several years.

This one hits home for me, Jenny was the only EIB in Bloodfin Garrison when I started in 2011 and she helped and encouraged be to be an EIB and beyond.  She always had a smile and had positive things to say.  It has been a while since I trooped with her as she moved to Georgia but I had chatted with her a few times, but not as many as I would have liked.

I hesitate to say the cause of death, but I do know it was suicide...this too hits close to my heart.  I have lost 2 children due to this.  Life is short Troopers, live it to the fullest, enjoy all you can and love everyone.

Buckets off...Rest in peace my friend...

Jenny is the short trooper.  I'm the other.

DSC_0144.jpg

P2110002.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

• Like 1

So sad to hear the news, I had the pleasure to speak with Jen on several occasions, she will be sorely missed, buckets off, RIP Jenny :(

This news is most likely the worst news of my week.  I made her blaster for her, and was always proud of her when she was active at events!

I will always remember you dear lady...   :engel::smiley-sw013:  :engel:

heartbroken.

Edited by TK bondservnt

Extremely sad to hear this news. She was very talented making the themed pillow covers and bed spreads. <br>

Rest in peace Jenny. My prayers are with her family.

Fully and totally at a loss for words.

Jenny was a wonderful person with a big heart, and a warm soul. She always seemed to do whatever it took to help others. For a brief while when I was expecting to transfer to the Georgia Garrison, and she was making the same move we shared a joke about the GA Garrison hoarding all of the "cool troopers" to itself to begin to annex the world.

Truly saddened to see this. Truly, truly heart breaking.

RIP, Trooper...

Buckets off.

Thoughts, prayers, and condolences with/for friends and family.

Sadden by this, all of it.....

You will forever be a memorable woman.

Funny, Energetic, and All-Around a great person to be around.

Thank You for making me your short trooper twin, not to mention we rocked the heck out of our APs. 

You will be remembered always, My Sister of The Legion.

Thank You for Everything. Many Prayers for Greg, and the Family.

Buckets Off. Rest In Peace.

StarWars Reads Day 2015 (Jenny on the Right, Me on the Left.) 

Geez this is terrible news. I'm sorry to all troopers who were close to her as well as her family. My prayers go out to all of you. Like Vern said, keep sharing photos because that is a great way to memorialize her for the good she has done for her community as well as the care and support she had for her fellow troopers.<br><br><br>

Bucket off!

Edited by starsaber25
  • Like 1

This hurts, badly. She was a really dynamic person and I formed a great relationship with her on the FISD forum. I am deeply saddened by this news. But I know she's no longer dealing with the demons that held her down.

RIP Jennifer, you are with the LORD now.

• Like 3