Imperial Officer for My Wife

meekerscott

As Aaron pointed out, the IOC is your best bet. The quick answer is Cosplaysky's Deluxe Imperial Officer costume with some modifications and a Master Replicas Imperial Officer Hat.

The IOC forums can help you out with the proper boots, rank and belt accessories.

And yes, Jedirobe has horrible everything. Their Officer costumes are not going to cut it.

Edited by Smiling Fox

Agreed, IOC can help big time.

Be careful with cosplaysky, there are very mixed reviews and even if you send detailed measurements they can get it wrong. Make sure and do hit research before ordering from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way I see it for Cosplaysky, you get what you pay for.

My flightsuit is ok, not more than that. Put, it came cheap

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...

anyone know whats going wrong with the IOC website as a friend & myself tryed to sign up it said to check his email 12 -14 hrs later we are still waiting for the confirmation email & we have even told the server to resend the email before we can complete registerion for the IOC Fourms

any help would would be great & if anyone in here has a contact can they ask them if they have any problem with people trying to sign up as i have no other way of been trying to contact anyone

James