a moment of truth

kevin926

Ok, I bought my doopy kit well over a month ago and it didn't arrive after 6 weeks. I emailed them and as we all know, they aren't the best at replying. I emailed them again and still no reply. Finally I decided to have paypal get involved and they replied the next day. After a week, they sent me a replacement kit. But here is the goofy part. My original kit arrived. I contacted them and told them I got my kit and could they CANCLE the shipment. It already left and it's on its way here now. I did however tell them that seeing how it will be here in the states, I could ship it to a buyer local, if they had an order that hasn't shipped. They were happy I told them the truth and they are even happier that I'm willing to send it to a local buyer. If anyone has just purchased a pipe detail kit or would like to buy one, please contact me. You will need to buy through doopydoos and message them not to ship. Then you need to contact me with the transaction number so I can make sure they don't ship. I will then send it to you with a mailing address they email me. Don't buy anything just yet. The package hasn't arrived. You should save a couple weeks as far as waiting time goes. Also make sure you contact me before buying a kit because someone else may have already jumped in. I will re post once the kit is in hand. Right now I'm just gauging interest. They don't want to pay shipping twice if they can help it. Kind of a shame. If they just answered the emails, maybe this wouldn't have happened. After all, I did wait a month before I contacted them.<br>

• Like 4

Good example for "Troopers Helping Troopers"

2.5 years ago I waited 7 weeks for my kit to arrive (UK to Germany) and got a bit nervous meanwhile.

This offer is a great opportunity to save some time...

Yep, good work :)<br><br>

I'd happily take it off your hands if you were in the UK.<br><br>

As an aside - These don't come with T tracks or trigger guard, do they? Just wondering how the guard gets constructed/fixed on?

Thanks guys, Im just not wired that way. It isn't mine. This is the full pipe detail kit that doesn't come with the scope, counter or power cylinders. No t track either and you supply your own pipe. It is a great kit and I'm happy with the one I received. The set hasn't arrived yet and still waiting on doopy doos for further instruction.I will keep this updated as I receive the info.

As an aside - These don't come with T tracks or trigger guard, do they? Just wondering how the guard gets constructed/fixed on?

It does come with the trigger guard. Just no scope, counter or power cylinders

I built my trigger guard out of aluminium.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It does come with the trigger guard. Just no scope, counter or power cylinders

Aah, it does? Couldn't see it on the parts photo for the pipe build kit. In fact even the photo of the finished E11 seems to show no trigger guard. Weird!

Aah, it does? Couldn't see it on the parts photo for the pipe build kit. In fact even the photo of the finished E11 seems to show no trigger guard. Weird!

Yeah, they really need to upgrade that photo, way too small and non descriptive. If you look really hard, you will see the trigger guard molded together with the 2 flash guards. They just need to have the mold flash removed and cleaned up. It really is a nice kit for the money.

I received an email from doopy,s  I will share below

from them

Good morning Kevin.

Firstly thank you again for being so honest with us.

If you have some-one who is interested in buying it from you that’s fine.

No need to place another order you can just paypal the money through to the-freak@ntlworld.com

Please let me know if this email has got through to you.

Kind regards

Casey

end email

So it still hasn't arrived yet but when it does, I will take detailed pictures and post them.

As shown above we will just send them a paypal .  again, please wait till I have the set in hand and we can go from there.

Are there any interested local united states buyers?

The kit arrived today. enjoy the pictures and let me know if someone wants it. you will paypal me the full amount plus shipping, tracked. I will forward to doopy and email you my paid receipt for your records.

IMG_1917.jpg

total for kit is 38.79 plus shipping.

need shipping address for quote.

The kit arrived today. enjoy the pictures and let me know if someone wants it. you will paypal me the full amount plus shipping, tracked. I will forward to doopy and email you my paid receipt for your records.

IMG_1917.jpg

total for kit is 38.79 plus shipping.

need shipping address for quote.

Hi, is this the full E11 Doopydoos kit? Somehow the pictures are not opening for me.... would ship it to Brazil?

Thanks,

Gustavo

Enviado de meu SM-G925I usando Tapatalk

Can you give me quote, to send it to Brazil?

Thanks,

Gustavo

Enviado de meu SM-G925I usando Tapatalk

sorry for the delay,

its expensive. the shipping calculator is saying 57.70 usd for priority 6 to 10 days.

I'm really trying to keep it in the US, I don't really want to deal with customs. I see the original customs label on this box was restricted from flying probably because of replica firearm pieces. I bought separate parts from doopy that didn't carry restrictions but they were the scope and counter. maybe has something to do with it but I don't know for sure. these kits are available from doopy still. you may even do better on shipping from them. 

Ok, I bought my doopy kit well over a month ago and it didn't arrive after 6 weeks. I emailed them and as we all know, they aren't the best at replying. I emailed them again and still no reply. Finally I decided to have paypal get involved and they replied the next day. After a week, they sent me a replacement kit. But here is the goofy part. My original kit arrived. I contacted them and told them I got my kit and could they CANCLE the shipment. It already left and it's on its way here now. I did however tell them that seeing how it will be here in the states, I could ship it to a buyer local, if they had an order that hasn't shipped. They were happy I told them the truth and they are even happier that I'm willing to send it to a local buyer. If anyone has just purchased a pipe detail kit or would like to buy one, please contact me. You will need to buy through doopydoos and message them not to ship. Then you need to contact me with the transaction number so I can make sure they don't ship. I will then send it to you with a mailing address they email me. Don't buy anything just yet. The package hasn't arrived. You should save a couple weeks as far as waiting time goes. Also make sure you contact me before buying a kit because someone else may have already jumped in. I will re post once the kit is in hand. Right now I'm just gauging interest. They don't want to pay shipping twice if they can help it. Kind of a shame. If they just answered the emails, maybe this wouldn't have happened. After all, I did wait a month before I contacted them.<br>

I just had something similar happen with RS Prop Masters. I received somebody else's helmet a day before my order arrived. I forwarded the helmet on to the rightful owner.

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk

• Like 1