just a bit of clarification needed..........

I have completed my TM Hero helmet and ATA armor that I have completed according to Hero Centurion build guidelines.  I am excited to get this application process underway.  I have contacted my Garrison liaison and will be completing my application to the 501st soon.  As soon as I have a TK number, I am ready to send photos for Centurion status consideration.  I am wondering, though, do I have to go through EIB status first, or can I go straight to Centurion?  I don't want to be assumptive or buck the system, I just want to know what is customary and allowable.  Thanks in advance. 

Another thing, what exactly are the requirements for the black screws on the detonator?  I have seen some that have been asked to replace their rounded ones with flat ones, and I have seen several with more rounded ones pass with flying colors.  Just wanting to get it right the first time. 

Hello, you will need to do the EIB application to get your Centurion approval.

As for the screws, our DO's will be better than me to answer that question.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

You have to be EIB approved before submitting your Centurion application.<br><br>

This thread explains the Centurion requirements:<br><br>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22584-legion-centurion-application-guidelines/'>http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22584-legion-centurion-application-guidelines/</a>

Hello, I have an additional question. Can I do both applications at the same time or do I have to wait until EIB is approved and then apply for Centurion?

Like Daryl mentioned, you must have your EIB first, but you can then submit for Centurion immediately after approval depending on if there are any issues.  Looking forward to seeing your submission!

Hi Guys

Always submit for EI first and see if anything needs to be changed or modified first for Centurion.

As to the thermal Det screws, the final accuracy is up to the trooper. If you want it as close as you can get, then do your research and get the right type of screws. One thing we mention is that they should be a flat blade type screw, and painted black is a nice touch.

I look forward to seeing your Expert Infantry applications soon. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk