Smoking T-21

You might be able to modify an e-cigarette and an air pump to do this pretty cheaply and in a very flexible form factor. Puts out a lot of safe smoke on demand pretty well - I use it for Ghostbusters stuff. Neat idea putting it in a T-21!

I like that idea better! What kind of cig is it?

I used a really cheap "T2" cartomizer off eBay. This post is the rough tutorial I've followed previously. It's explicitly for a Ghostbusters implementation, but the basic principles will be the same!

http://www.gbfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36943

All credit goes to those guys for the idea - The most original thing I did was put some marshmallow smoke flavor in it :).

Edited by travisccook

I used a really cheap "T2" cartomizer off eBay. This post is the rough tutorial I've followed previously. It's explicitly for a Ghostbusters implementation, but the basic principles will be the same!

http://www.gbfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36943

All credit goes to those guys for the idea - The most original thing I did was put some marshmallow smoke flavor in it :).

AHHHHH, no pictures! But I think I get the setup.

Edited by Topgun

On 3/12/2016 at 4:23 AM, travisccook said:

That is too funny, Travis!  All I can think of now is that poor Sta Puft marshmallow guy taking a few hits from a T-21.  If you could only find some giant graham crackers and a truckload of chocolate.....

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 1

You might be able to modify an e-cigarette and an air pump to do this pretty cheaply and in a very flexible form factor. Puts out a lot of safe smoke on demand pretty well - I use it for Ghostbusters stuff. Neat idea putting it in a T-21!

^^^^ this

if it works kick it, if it doesn't work kick it till it does...

I'm an avid vaper and supporter for the past few years. I have a few setups that I can just follow you and fog up an entire room in one puff lol. I think that dragonpuffer thing might be your best bet form factor wise. The problem I see with using cheap e-ciggs and depending how long/amount power is getting sent to the atomizer/coil. There's a lot of things that could go wrong, worst case scenario is the battery blowing up. 

• Like 1