WTF Armor

Hello all,

I am trying to research Walt's armour.  I wasn't able to find any build threads or any opinions on it.  From what I've seen it looks pretty phenomenal.  Wondering if the experts can weigh in here.  Feel free to PM me as well if you don't want to publicly share your opinion.  Thanks for any help.

Hi Blair.  WTF has been discussed to a minimum.  Walts armor is fairly new to scene.  It is a GINO helmet and it looks awesome.  Apparently it is also parts of the GINO suit but Walt has also had to sculpt some of his own molds.  It looks good but I have not handled one in person.  Stein has submitted an EIB thread and a Centurion thread and he has made the armor look great!  Take a look at his threads.  Contact Walt and he can give you information on it.  Also if you are on facebook look to join his Walts Trooper Factory group and you can see more of it.

Stein's threads:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/33280-tk-78346-request-anh-stunt-eib-status-wtf-503/

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/33738-tk-78346-requesting-anh-stunt-centurion-status-wtf197/#entry437551

• Like 1

I've seen and handled Walt's armor. It looks good. He even makes kids armor. His boy's wore it to a con and the crowd loved them. Plus Walt is stand up guy. I'd give him my money.

I'm on his Facebook group and from what I can see, everyone is really happy with his Armour. And I see a lot of people getting approved too, so you should have no problems with that. 

He also has a good variety of kits he sells as well, so lots to choose from. 

• 4 months later...

Search FB for:<br>

WTF: Walt's Trooper Factory<br>

It's a private group so you'll have to request to join and be approved.

Edited by daryldoak

FWIW, I've recently read that Walt's newfound popularity has had the unfortunate side effect of increased wait times. I doubt he's anywhere near the wait times of some of the other vendors, but still, not quite as snappy as he used to be.

Still, very nice armor, by all accounts. :)

• Like 1

I am a first time builder, and I went with WTF (you can follow it here: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38064-emmas-first-anh-stunt-wtf-any-help-is-appreciated/'>http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38064-emmas-first-anh-stunt-wtf-any-help-is-appreciated/</a>).So far I have no complaints. The armor is untrimmed but a lot of the excess plastic is already removed, so it's a little less work. Any questions I have Walt answers within 24 hours, and I only had to wait 6 weeks (that being said I'm sure wait times will go up with increasing popularity). I'm no expert but I love the kit. It doesn't come with strapping but it does come with materials for cover strips, screws and rivets for the helmet, mic tips and tube stripes, rubber trims and the eye lenses, both TD and TK sniper knee plates and a PVC pipe for the Thermal detonator in addition to all 40- something plastic pieces (plus two sets of ears!). I'm not familiar with other armor makers but I highly recommend WTF. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FWIW, I've recently read that Walt's newfound popularity has had the unfortunate side effect of increased wait times. I doubt he's anywhere near the wait times of some of the other vendors, but still, not quite as snappy as he used to be.<br><br>

Still, very nice armor, by all accounts. :)<br><br><br><br><br><br>

????????? Still 6 weeks. Sometimes 8 if we are doing a big run <br><br><br>

I thinks that's pretty good

• Like 1

I did build a centurion with his kit. Link in my signature. 

There's also another guy on this board that has a thread of his build... more pictures than mine!

Edited by Ryth_