Voice changer/amplifier

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to post pictures of how you all have your voice changer/amplifiers mounted into your armor? Pictures of mounted mic's in the bucket would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4801559165_e45b255a60_z.jpg

Mounted inside the upper chest:

Left: Aker MR1506
Center (not shown): iComm
Right: old-school iPod

Magnets were there only as long as needed to hold down the straps while the E6000 cured.

• Like 2

ac3edc3874ee1999e84dbd87e8d63b07.jpg

iComm: IMPERIAL COMMUNICATION SYSTEM, USB Echo Fans connected to Pocket Juice 6,000mAh Powerbank, Ukswrath's Stormtrooper Hearing Assist system, PylePro PCMLVC33 Lavalier Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone. Steren Wireless transmitter & receiver

• Like 1

Do you guys not get feedback if the Aker is in the chest cavity?

If I get feedback it's typically because I have the volume turned up too high, and it only appears when I have my helmet on. But I find that setting the volume at the 50% mark provides plenty of volume yet eliminates feedback.

If I get feedback it's typically because I have the volume turned up too high, and it only appears when I have my helmet on. But I find that setting the volume at the 50% mark provides plenty of volume yet eliminates feedback.

Yeh, my Aker generally never gets above 50%. Nothing worse than the painful pierce of a feedback screech :D

Interesting, I'm building my own amp, need to source a speaker atm but looks like I'll have to be careful with everything...

I have an anker astro pro2 charger for all my power needs of which there will be a few lol...

if it works kick it, if it doesn't work kick it till it does...

Edited by AWOL

what model aker did you go with?

The 10W MR1506.

i think the 10w is what ill wind up going with. I've been digging around it seems like the go to for mostly everyone. Second choice for everyone seems to be the 12w