Padding Anovos helmet

Omega 3

I got the First Order helmet from Anovos, and I was curious to see what people use for padding on the inside or a way to make it more comfortable. Its got the construction style head brace and clearly its not enough. I know theres padding but if anyone uses anything thats high end it would be helpful for the information.

Thanks, John  

I used motorcycle replacement liner from eBay about $12. It has a little plastic piece in the front that will fit just above the lens on the TK and help block incoming light and make the lens to look to fit better. I kept the existing Velcro that came w the ANOVOS liner in place. Looped the non stick loop side Velcro, that came with, so it's loop side out. And put some adhesive larch Velcro on the new liner. Also one move piece on the back of the liner and an adhesive loop piece on the inside back of the helmet.<br>

You can also get replacement army issue pads for about the same price and Velcro them in. Many trooper use these. As I have also in my other TK helmet.post-27364-0-21109300-1457407974_thumb.jpgpost-27364-0-48024100-1457408182_thumb.jpg here is a couple moto liners. The first was $12 shipped, the second was $9 shipped from U.S.(Carson city) and looks nicer. Just got to pick your size. I looked them up under motorcycle replacement liner on eBay.

There are about a million different options you can use. Mich pads, cut your own foam, replacement hard hat liner, or even something like a full liner as seen here. 
------------

Really, just depends on what your style is and what you want inside your bucket. 

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2016 at 11:41 AM, netslave said:

There are about a million different options you can use. Mich pads, cut your own foam, replacement hard hat liner, or even something like a full liner as seen here. ----------

Really, just depends on what your style is and what you want inside your bucket.

That one is really nice but might make the helmet hotter as less room for circulation. But would look really finished and could hide electronics.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

what about around the bottom portion and cheek area? Something that would work like their premier line. The military style has never been comfortable, The auto liner is it easily changeable? I was thinking about using something like motorcycle padding. 

Im going for the full face padding, not sure if anyone has done that yet.