I wanted stormtrooper binders for trooping, great fun for kids in photo ops.

I ended up getting two different sets of binders, the first was the Disney Store ROTJ style that they released at the theme parks a couple years back. These are white plastic with foam padding inside. There is a button on the outside the release the cuffs when locked. They won't fit an large adult male but children and most women and smaller build men should fit these. 

I also decided to get a set of ANH style brass metal binders. These are held closed my magnets. Produced are hand made by 501st member Randy (TK21029) these will fit most people but likely not ideal for children as they are metal and you could pinch your skin in these.

Both sets are connected in the middle on a single pivot point and rotate. 

I also had Darman make me holsters for each one, for the ROTJ style I went with a open pouch black leather system that hangs from the belt and for the the ANH style a closed white leather pouch that slips over the belt. The ROTJ binders also comes with a plastic clip to hang them but compared to the Darman holster there is no comparison,there is a pic at the end showing the clip. 

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1

I have a set of Randy's brass binders and Darman's holster as well, and they are AWESOME!  Great craftsmanship, and a blast to use.  I don't think anyone would actually try to get away from you while you are carrying that T-21 though, Christina!  :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...