Doopydoo's general question

Being pretty new to this, I have ordered an E-11 upgrade kit from Doopydoo's. I have paid it already and also received a confirmation email but no updates, no shipping notes and obviously no package yet. Tried to email them twice with no answer and calling both phone numbers wasn't successful either. 

Is that normal? How long does it normally take to receive an order. I am based in Germany, so that shouldn't take too long I guess... Any feedback from your experience would be great.

Thanks!

I know sometimes they can be very slow to answer/ship, but being in Germany, you might be a bit luckier with the shipping part.

Lots of suppliers aren't as quick to respond as we'd like them to be. Hopefully they'll get back to you soon. 

I've sent emails / phoned, too. No response. The E-11 kit is always out of stock. Even when I get a (Blank!) email from them, and hurriedly leap over to the website - nope, still out of stock.<br><br>

Surely a back order system would be possible? One kit each, to stop the builders/sellers cashing-in?

It took 2 weeks got me to get my 1st scope off them, still waiting for the 2nd, they ain't the quickest at dispatching stuff and I'm in the UK...

if it works kick it, if it doesn't work kick it till it does...

Thanks all for the feedback! If it wouldn't be for the good reviews about the Doopydoo stuff I would have not taken their website/store seriously... Anyway, ironically this morning I got an email saying my kit is dispatched :) So good news there. Still the lack of communication is a bit of a letdown. 

They are famous for not communicating, but they do deliver.  Took me 7 weeks and a threat from Paypal to get any communication out of them, but the product is great!