TFA First Order Trooper (research and build)

MaxSW

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice! :) Looking forward to your build.

As you already have bought multiple items for your build i was wondering if you have considered waiting for the standard kit, which will not include many items that you already have (helmet, boots, ...)

Nice! :) Looking forward to your build.

As you already have bought multiple items for your build i was wondering if you have considered waiting for the standard kit, which will not include many items that you already have (helmet, boots, ...)

I dont want to wait till the standart Kits will ship sometime in 2017 :D maybe I will sell all the stuff I already purchased when the Kit arrived. I think there will definitely be some people who are looking for a set of pieces like the one I have :) We will see Edited by MaxSW

• 7 months later...

Small Update for you guys. 

First Order Heavy Gunner Jakku Backpack is now painted in white gloss :) Maybe I will have to repaint it because it´s a bit to shiny in my opinion but I will decide that in the coming days :) It was a really hard job to get it that smooth and I hope you like what you see. When I am happy with gloss I will start with the Black parts of the backpack next week. F11-D Heavy Gunner Version and SE44-C are also finished with lights installed beside a few small adjustements. I am still waiting for my Premium First Order Kit to Arrive and I also ordered the Heavy Gunner Vest and the Pauldron from Anovos. I hope to have some serious updates for you soon.

IMG_6119_zps8mqgbbwm.jpg

IMG_6120_zpsygavxmwu.jpg

IMG_6122_zpszreq44qh.jpg

IMG_6121_zps44fimqmg.jpg

• Like 1

Hey good job getting everything together. Looks good man. Im in the similar stage. I was wondering where you got the backpack. I cant find a detail with the life of me

The backpack is from Jimmi over at the RPF he also produces many Kits of the new movies :). I can send you the link via private message if you want to. But it is a hell of a lot of work to get it smooth and clean up all the details. A friend of mine is a professional painter and there were more than 10 steps with sanding priming and filler over and over again :D

• Like 1