TFA First Order Trooper (research and build)

MaxSW

<br><br>

It's not the place for this as I said, and it has been discussed upon before. Not only for TFA trooper, but pretty much anything they put out people find the gaps. <br>

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk[/<br><br><br>

I think its everybodys choice if he likes Anovos or Jims or someone else kit the most :) all of them are amazing and one prefer Jims Kit the others Anovos.

Imagine, if Jim had the resources that anovos had. It's hard to for me to understand how anovos got the access to screen used suits and then missed the mark by a mile. It makes me have to wonder how close they got to see them or what exactly they were looking at.

So far, everyone has gotten about as close to movie accuracy as the FX stormtrooper did. 

So you're calling anovos liars? Got any proof that's not fifth hand hearsay with regards to the tfa suits that they lied? If you do the class action lawsuit for damages from every owner will be awesome.

I am. 

Wouldn't it be great if a liars pants actually did catch on fire?

• Like 1

I am.

Wouldn't it be great if a liars pants actually did catch on fire?

Prove it.

And I'll gladly suggest the court ordered settlement be that you have to burn all lower body extremity coverings in your possession ...

Prove it.

And I'll gladly suggest the court ordered settlement be that you have to burn all lower body extremity coverings in your possession ...

I don't understand why you want proof? Take a look yourself at screen used armor, then compare it to anovos?

No proof needed. See for yourself. If what they claim is true everything should line up perfectly.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Imagine, if Jim had the resources that anovos had. It's hard to for me to understand how anovos got the access to screen used suits and then missed the mark by a mile. It makes me have to wonder how close they got to see them or what exactly they were looking at.

So far, everyone has gotten about as close to movie accuracy as the FX stormtrooper did.

This suit will most likely remain as a fan made item. I don't think disney is going to let a suit out of sights for recasting. Certainly we won't be finding any in attics or the garbage.

I almost wonder how fast the material degrades.

Because I hate people who espouse 'fact' without proof. Screen used armour on a different body type, camera angle, lighting , version of suit, first, second, or third tier of suit quality made for the movie...all cause differences. If a suit was scanned with roto cameras it will be different then a flat 3d scanner. If a suit made for close ups and good lighting was use vs a suit used for background shots, bad lights, that was produced to wider tolerances, different results. Both are screen origin.

Unless someone worked on set and has proper images next to his anovos suit...

Is anyone interested in a First Order SE44-C Pistol Kit from Thorsson Workshop ? Would sell it for 130$ :) <br><br><br>

Here is a picture :<br><br><br>

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

This looks an aweful lot like JimmyC's design which was made available to the community, at no cost, with the following caveat!

"The only thing I ask... Please do not sell them! As long as no one is printing these for profit."

Am I missing something here?

It is not our place as a detachment to prove anything. The burden of proof lays solely on the vendor to deliver what they promised. And so far, anovos hasn't proved themselves.

"prove it" is usually uttered in the last line of defense. We can see it plain in front of our faces whether we can prove it or not. When I saw the screen used troopers in the TFA room in Anaheim, that was all the proof I needed; I had just built the next generation FX and I've built enough of them to know.

Anovos is in litigation over the not so accurate files that they were provided. Of course they lied, and they know they lied.

Please prove to me that I'm wrong.

Jesus whats going on :D I am completely new here and just want some help and feedback haha but now its much more an discussion thread about Anovos. But for me its ok :) to hear some opinions and so on but please dont fight against each other <br><br>

Max

Can you guys take your fight out back? This is a build thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems to have started as a build thread then turned into a sale thread for a blaster, with a little armor bickering in between. You make it sound lake a brawl..

It seems to have started as a build thread then turned into a sale thread for a blaster, with a little armor bickering in between. You make it sound lake a brawl..

Hey if Max is fine with it then by all means argue about Anovos. Just know there's a stickied thread about how to make the Anovos armor accurate to the screen. So that's saying something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No here is no sale Thread I just want to know if someone is interested in the Kit of the pistol from thorosolli at theRPF and I can sell it because the files were made by himself :) I ordered a new one so I dont need it any more.

Edited by MaxSW
  • Like 1

I like that a member shared his files for 3D printing, but the "no sale caveat" is a little much. It's almost impossible to tell who's is who's and no one should lock down the sale of blasters by just sharing files. 

It's a nice blaster there. I hope you can move it.

Edited by TK4205

This looks an aweful lot like JimmyC's design which was made available to the community, at no cost, with the following caveat!

"The only thing I ask... Please do not sell them! As long as no one is printing these for profit."

Am I missing something here?

It is with few alterations apparently. I have already advised Jimmy of it a while back now, and he has already posted about it in the guy's RPF thread.

However he has still done runs. But it's easy to realize how inaccurate they are now that we have proper reference pictures.

I like that a member shared his files for 3D printing, but the "no sale caveat" is a little much. It's almost impossible to tell who's is who's and no one should lock down the sale of blasters by just sharing files.

It's a nice blaster there. I hope you can move it.

Thank you very much :) I am confused now what I should do Edited by MaxSW

Thank you very much :) I am confused now what I should do

It's yours to do with whatever you want. It's not as though you are printing and selling them. You're fine. Don't let them members scare you. A lot of people here are up tight when it comes to the recasting issue. 

It's yours to do with whatever you want. It's not as though you are printing and selling them. You're fine. Don't let them members scare you. A lot of people here are up tight when it comes to the recasting issue.

Thank you for the quick response :) Maybe I will find someone who wants to buy it but its not that accurate so it will be difficult