AM 1.0/2.0 ANH Stunt TK

After just over 2 months I'm finally nearing completion of my ANH Stunt TK. The armor was purchased used of a 501st member who trooped with it for 5 years. I've had to update and re-modify the armor to fit me, all new strapping and snaps within, new thighs, chest, back, and shoulders. I've also added side rivets, abdomen cod plate rivet, butt dual snaps, and right abdomen single snap.  The armor is a mix of AM 1.0 and 2.0, the chest, back and shoulders are updated with 2.0 versions for screen accuracy the rest is all 1.0. The helmet is new by AP with a Echo fan system, neckseal by Veedox, Underarmor undersuit, boots are TKboots, belt by TKettle, holster is custom made by Andy Pegan, communications are icomm with the 1506 voice booster. The e-11 blaster is made by QuestDesignCanada and I'm in the process of modifying it, I've hollowed out scope and I'm adding real lenses in it, resin screws have been replaced by real screws, overall weathering being added, and a replica hengstler by TK 50101 Blue Snaggletooth arriving this week. I'll post a review of that once its done next week. I'm horrible at remembering to take photos during I always remember after when its too late. I also have a slavefive hyperfirm DLT19 in transit as well. 

Here is the 99% completed build:

20160304_074747_zpsqvond1cm.jpg

The goal is to be completed for approval to the 501st with the next 2 weeks. Left to do is install lens in the helmet and finish assembly on the thermal detonator, I'm waiting on Evilboy clips for that so I'm at the mercy of the maker and the mail system.

I still want to trim out the forearms return edge and then redo the forearms and biceps with new cover strips instead of the current overlap joints, but I'll do that later I want to get this approved and troop.

More photos of armor details and wearing this to come in the next 2 weeks.

This TK will eventually be turned into a TD Sandtrooper later this summer. I've ordered a Troopmaster ANH Hero TK from Paul at TM that will replace this TK when I get that this spring. Busy building year ahead. 

Hope it looks good!

Christina

Well my build is completed as of March 9th, submitted for approval March 10th and approved March 11th. TK 21421 is ready for deployment and I had actually my first Troop March 13th. 

AM_ANH_STUNT_TK_FRONT_W_BLASTER_02_zpsol

AM_ANH_STUNT_TK_ACTION_03_zpshruvds1i.jp

AM_ANH_STUNT_TK_ACTION_02_zpsrsddvuna.jp

AM_ANH_STUNT_TK_FRONT_W_BLASTER_03_zpsm5

AM_ANH_STUNT_TK_BACK_zpsqpo1bfbj.jpg

AM_ANH_STUNT_TK_LEFT_SIDE_zpsfzunrcus.jp

AM_ANH_STUNT_TK_LEFT_SIDE_ARM_UP_zpsgpwn

AM_ANH_STUNT_TK_LEFT_SIDE_DETAIL_zpsiqjt

AM_ANH_STUNT_TK_RIGHT_SIDE_zpsvgkw8xiy.j

AM_ANH_STUNT_TK_RIGHT_SIDE_ARM_UP_zps94c

AM_ANH_STUNT_TK_RIGHT_SIDE_DETAIL_zpsgtf

AM_ANH_STUNT_TK_Christina01_zpsoncrbwdl.

TK01_zpsbmnep0ff.jpg