W.T.F. ANH Stunt build WIP

MoSc0ut

Picked up my kit from Walt this morning! This thread is amazing and I can't wait to get home to start!

Walt showed us a picture of one of his armor pieces getting run over by multiple bicycles. . .  And a car. . ..  and it snapped right back into shape! Very excited to get started.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have my BBB full of Walt's finest ready to go (after I've finished another project ahead of it in the queue). This is a great reference and I'm sure I'll be coming back to it a lot.  Thanks for taking the time to write it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, MoSc0ut said:

Here is a great visual on how you should shim the kidney if you need more circumference.

Basically the cut out or notch needs to stay aligned with the he posterior. Due to Walt's armor being a little "bumpy" as the kidney reaches around I trimmed some of this bumpiness, actually a bit too much if you've been reading my thread and had to add some back on here. It worked out for the better as the ABS on my pull was a bit inconsistent with thickness and I was worried about durability in regards to holding the rivets over time.

f36ae0a04f07ae020bbbca8fd639fcf9.jpg

That image is incorrect, were did you get it from as we need to delete the source.

This is how it should be:

Chbq2Gn.jpg

Screen used suit for reference:

WWxZxMf.jpg?1

That image is incorrect, were did you get it from as we need to delete the source.
This is how it should be:
Chbq2Gn.jpg&key=26a767bee79c8702cd4106f6fb3fecfa658927cbabade0ebf6de286a35109776

Screen used suit for reference:
WWxZxMf.jpg?1&key=6b510aba91fd249bd946c10cdc9d909479b93b4a4851d32ea99bfac949e51dee

This build was over three years ago and I don’t remember where I got the reference from. The amount of information on this site has grown exponentially since that time and when I get a moment I will correct it.

By the way it’s also possible to private message me so that I can correct it.

Jim Moser
TK50899

• 6 months later...