troopergear (AM) vs ATA

Does anyone have any opinions on either of these?  I am on waiting list for both and I can find a lot of pictures of ATA armor and helmet, but not a lot on troopergear.  Is one build/materials better to work with, easier, more accurate.  They both look good, but not seeing them first hand it is difficult to tell.  Some of the pictures I found for the troopergear helmet, it appears narrower than some of the others, but it might just be the angle of the photo.

Any advice or opinions are welcomed.  Me and a buddy are looking to do a first time build and want to start out on the right foot.

Thanks

Hey Brian, welcome to the FISD.

Regarding the two armors here's a great place to get your answers http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/ 

AM 2.0 is more symmetrical in design and not as accurate. The majority of the excess plastic has been trimmed away out of the box.

I purchased the am 2.0 kit because I'm 6.0 210 lbs and read they are for larger guys eg. less shimming. I also never though about a wait time?? I couldn't wait as it was for Halloween and I needed something quick. eg. Rubies or AM? Am shipped in 3 days. IMA, the AM 2.0 kit was made for me and fit me like a glove without any excess trimming (return edges aside).

Edited by cjdesign