TK-9592 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [ATA][547]

Name: Jamie Godfrey

501st Id: TK-9592

Name FISD forum: Mowsearz

GARRISON: Florida Garrison - Squad 7

501st STATUS: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=14390

Required information

Armor Maker: ATA

Helmet Maker:ATA

Blaster Type: Doopy Doos

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 160 lbs

Boots Maker: TK Boots

Canvas Belt: Homemade

Hand plates: Karin Sonnenschein

Neck Seal: Darman

Holster Maker: Darman

image.jpg7_zpsycvox6db.jpg

image.jpg14_zps6xe2e3kj.jpg

image.jpg13_zpsqqiva0ek.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsftqvvpbd.jpg

image.jpg7_zpscbqjigu3.jpg

image.jpg7_zpscfpqggzh.jpg

image.jpg13_zpskx6hiyct.jpg

image.jpg12_zps1xird2cj.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsntxnk9t6.jpg

image.jpg10_zps4op8c3gd.jpg

image.jpg9_zpsdgvmgdoa.jpg

image.jpg7_zpsz2k0jk2g.jpg

image.jpg8_zpsijhmvjp1.jpg

image.jpg5_zpshmtukaho.jpg

image.jpg6_zps9ymv7hot.jpg

image.jpg9_zpsyt1edur4.jpg

image.jpg10_zps3dzgrfws.jpg

image.jpg7_zpspyfqou6l.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsxp34eanm.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsbhvmvrk3.jpg

image.jpg15_zpsttp31wxd.jpg

image.jpg16_zps5hpxp8pg.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsd2ooqjhy.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsmgm87hgy.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsqsgdf2fo.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsiuvflpea.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsvbxf4kke.jpg

image.jpg1_zpshvpcerjw.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsgp2ukah4.jpg

image.jpg2_zps48acuu5m.jpg

image.jpg13_zpsov2jpoj3.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsodrtzl4c.jpg

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Mowsearz  aka Jamie

Edited by TKmowsearz

Hi Jamie, thank you for your submission. Sly or myself will be with your shortly.

You seem to be missing the internal strapping photo and the back photo. Could you please submit these. Thank you

Hi Jamie, thank you for your submission. Sly or myself will be with your shortly.

You seem to be missing the internal strapping photo and the back photo. Could you please submit these. Thank you

Thank you very much.  I did not see that the back picture was not loading. I have reloaded it.  I am currently out of town and will add the picture of the interior straps as soon as I am home.  Unfortunately, I missed that on the list.

Thank you again for your consideration.

I just added the internal strapping photo as well to the original post.  Please let me know if you need anything further or if I missed anything else. :)

Thank you for everything!

Hey Jaimie. Nice build. 2 things jump out at me - forearms look huge on you. I think they could come in quite a bit (unless you have abominable snowman hands) and your side rivets and thigh ammo pack look like, well, not rivets, more like cut out bits of abs...

Good luck

Hey Jamie, thank you for your patience.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All photos are posted. There's something we need you to do for us before we present you with this fine EIB badge. According to the CRL the Thermal Detonator clips are to be positioned next to the end caps. Take care of this so we can pin this badge on you.

For level two certification (if applicable):

• Thermal detonator belt clips are positioned with little to no gap between the clips and the end caps.

It appears you are positioned a good distance from the end caps. 

TD%20clips%201.jpg

Here's a reference picture

gallery_12157_51_98835.jpg

Hey Jamie, thank you updating your TD and the picture.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All photos are posted. Your armor meets all requirements for Expert infantry. Congratulations! and welcome to the EI ranks   :salute:. If you haven't done so already it's time to get out there and represent the 501st and your garrison. 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section, we review suggestions made by your fellow troopers and our own observations. All go towards improving the final look of your armor. Though none of following suggestions will not effect your EIB status most, if not all will be required to be updated if you choose to apply for Centurion.

Centurion Suggestions:

1) Raising the forearms. Technically the forearms and biceps should be almost touching one another. Adding elastic between the two will help remedy the issue. Though this will not effect EIB it will be required at Centurion.

forearms%202.jpg

Screen reference

gallery_14191_18_118398.jpg

2) Cover strip widths a bit excessive in multiple areas of your armor. The cover strip widths appear to be little bit wide. The specifications are arms 15mm, legs beside rear shins are 20mm, rear shin (calf) 25mm. A this time were not asking you to make any repairs and though this will not effect EIB we may require them to be corrected at Centurion.

3) Ab button plate is extending past the ab plate mounting area.

4)The ab button surface should be parallel with or inside the ab return edge. Also, The button sizes appear to be a little large. Though in the CRL there's no size they have to be we like to see them a bit smaller, your's are almost touching in one area. Again, though this will not effect EIB it will be required at Centurion.

ab1.jpg

Reference pic

906acc29-a41a-4d5a-bbcd-aa1394aa5159.jpg

5) Cloth waist belt width appears to be excessive in width. CRL states "..size must be 2.75” (70 mm) to 3.25”(83 mm) wide and not wider than the plastic portion of the belt." Though your's is not wider then the plastic portion, the canvas portion does appear to be pretty wide. If you choose to apply for Centurion please provide us with the canvas belt width at that time so we can expedite your app.

Reference pic

gallery_12157_59_54506.jpg

6) Ab to kidney and Cod rivets may be incorrect. For Centurion we suggest using doom shaped split rivets. Your's look flat with sharp corners. 

left%20rivets.jpg

Reference picture

gallery_12157_16_598.jpg

7) Cover strips on the calves will be needed for Centurion, overlapping joints are not allowed. Easy fix, just add some cover strips and you're golden.

gallery_12157_59_18998.jpg

8) E-11 Charge handle though not needed for EIB will be required for Centurion.

Charge%20handle1.jpg

There you have it Jamie. Again, welcome to EIB trooper   :salute:

Thank you very much!!  I will certainly take all of your suggestions and make necessary corrections to better the armor and possibly go for centurion at some point. 

Thank you again for everything! :)

Jamie