Anovos FO Stormtrooper Helmet (Premium Line)

JulietLimaTango

The premium helmet is what the TFA TKs all got with our kits, although it looks like Anovos has since made a couple of upgrades. Even if this upgraded helmet doesn't have quality control issues (as most of ours did), I'd say for ~$600 it's not worth it.

If you insist on a preassembled helmet, you might as well get one of the standard line versions. But if you're going for accuracy, you are better off with one of the fan-made helmet kits from DDay or mitcheg.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies, looks like im holding out for a better representation of this helmet. (or get the standard one for fun haha)<br><br>

I have to agree, if i'm spending 500 bucks on a lid it better be 99% accurate and highly recommended by those who have it.

You can line up in the dedicated code thread below if you haven't gotten one yet.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/34408-does-anybody-have-an-anovos-discount-code/page-4?

Hope Anovos does some more improvements to the proto. Can't wait to see the final product :D