Trying to find a place to submit photos

Can't find a login function for either the Midwest Garrison or the Wisconsin Garrison.

I have no idea how to submit these. Although I wish it had been a better camera.

How does it look?

The armor is all Anovos. I replaced the belt and it has only two rivets now.

Boots are Funtasma (Imperial Boots will be arriving soon)

Blaster is a modified Rubies (ordering an HFX ELite E-11 soon)

Handplates will soon be replaced with Trooperbay soft foam-type.

T8hyG4b.jpgjyos1r7.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Nice job, Scott!!  Looks like you are aiming for EIB and then Centurion, (awesome)!  It looks as if you used the elastic supplied by Anovos for a few of the connections around the kidney, which is causing gaps between the kidney-back, (picture 8) and misalignment on the kidney ab when you raise your arms, (see photos).  You might want to think about replacing these areas with nylon, which doesn't stretch, and will keep them in place and prevent this.  Good luck on your basic approval, and then next up, EIB!

--------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Yes, thanks a lot. I do plan on switching all of the inner webbing to nylon strapping. NASA may have used velcro with the astronauts but the Stormies need straps and snaps. I have 35 made up and am going to be transitioning. 

I greatly appreciate the feedback.

On 2/25/2016 at 7:48 PM, justjoseph63 said:

Nice job, Scott!!  Looks like you are aiming for EIB and then Centurion, (awesome)!  It looks as if you used the elastic supplied by Anovos for a few of the connections around the kidney, which is causing gaps between the kidney-back, (picture 8) and misalignment on the kidney ab when you raise your arms, (see photos).  You might want to think about replacing these areas with nylon, which doesn't stretch, and will keep them in place and prevent this.  Good luck on your basic approval, and then next up, EIB!

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working