Can a Hyperfirm B grade ANH E11 be modified for Centurion level approval?

Anyone done a modification to the Hyperfirm B grade ANH E11 to meet Centurion level approval or know if it is possible?<br><br>

I have seen several threads on parts to upgrade an E11 but was not sure which ones would work.<br><br>

I plan to get a D ring from Trooperbay as a start and was considering trying to get the 3 D versions of the power cells.<br><br>

Any recommendations or lessons learned? <br>

Thanks!<br><br>

Jim

Could you please post up a couple of photos of said B grade blaster so more can chime in and give solid advice. I would like to see you get Centurion :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
image.jpg8_zpsjoupcmtl.jpgimage.jpg10_zpsniygt1e5.jpg

Why is it double the price then? Just fancier looking paint?

per Lewis : it may be only fine details that separate an A and B grade that he makes. His quality control is the deciding factor. He sell the B's so that we can obtain entry level blasters ( no D ring) for a reasonable price. I have the E-11 "B" and a DLT-19 "B" and both are awesome. I did mods on the e-11 scope that can be seen on a thread on this forum just for my preference. But they didn't need to be done for any level of crl.

(Sorry for big photos. Photobucket newbie.)

Edited by Surfintrooper

image.jpg1_zpsq08ehry1.jpgimage.jpg3_zpsivl5umrl.jpg

Anyone done a modification to the Hyperfirm B grade ANH E11 to meet Centurion level approval or know if it is possible?<br><br>

I have seen several threads on parts to upgrade an E11 but was not sure which ones would work.<br><br>

I plan to get a D ring from Trooperbay as a start and was considering trying to get the 3 D versions of the power cells.<br><br>

Any recommendations or lessons learned? <br>

Thanks!<br><br>

Jim

I added power cylinder wires and a third diode to mine. I created the diodes myself following the build thread on upgrading you power cylinders. Using pieces of cut paint brush handles and small wires as in the build thread.

But non of it was needed to meet any crl level other than the d ring.

(Sorry my photos are so big . I'm just learning to photobucket)

Edited by Surfintrooper