[BOOK REVIEW] Death Star

Daetrin

Anyone else read it? It's not a masterpiece of fiction by any stretch, but I'm finding myself quite addicted. Got it as a 40th b-day present (thanks Brian!) and have a hard time putting it down (which is bad, as I have an interview tomorrow that I should be studying for instead :-p).

Anyone else read it? Like it? Not like it?

Anyone else read it? It's not a masterpiece of fiction by any stretch, but I'm finding myself quite addicted. Got it as a 40th b-day present (thanks Brian!) and have a hard time putting it down (which is bad, as I have an interview tomorrow that I should be studying for instead :-p).

Anyone else read it? Like it? Not like it?

I got it a little while ago. It was enjoyable enough - always nice to read a book that focuses more on the Imperial side of things. I know I couldn't put it down :D in fact, I might go give it another read!

I have read just about every SW book put out, and this was in the upper half, probably. I thought the back story and the human element of the Station was great, and the tie in to the films was good.

Enjoy, just got my signed copy of Invincible (Troy Denning Book signing troop tonight), so i will be starting that soon).

I got it for Christmas along with the new Vader book. I liked Death Star, but reading scifi is new to me. Its hard to say those darn names.

Much better than the Vader book.