TKboots

To get on the wait list for boots do you just place your order and get added or is there a different process for that?<br><br>

Thanks.

You have to email them first before you place your order. Just click on the email link on their site. They'll also want to know the following, copied from my email to them,

your e-mail with your name, shipping address and which US Men's full size you would like, no money down. Once the boots are completed we will e-mail you straight away and ship.  

You might luck out like I did and they could have your size in stock. Which is why you email them first so they can check for you.

Good luck and their boots are amazing by the way. Love mine.

Edited by C0bra_M3nace

I've heard that they are the best. Unfortunately for me I'm a 10 so far whole sizes go, typically I'm a 9 1/2 though. So yeah they were out of those. But they did say they would have a batch ready in a week or so. I also got on the list so hopefully I will have them in the next month. The sad part is that they will be waiting for me at my brothers til I can get there to pick them up.

• 2 weeks later...

So they came in but like I said they are sitting at my brothers until I can pick them up.

Edited by Rat

Just got my TK boots.  Ordered one afternoon, and he sent me the shipping invoice that night - fast!

As for the boots:  I ordered size 11, as I am a 10.5-11 in most of my shoes.  The boots are amazing, they fit great and feel very comfy.  They seem like great quality, and I look forward to wearing them  :)

Edited by Wipeout

Got mine yesterday as well. Their service seems great and I'm very happy with the quality of the boots. They are fairly comfortable right out of the box, and I know they will get much more so once they are broken in a bit. Got mine from their store on eBay, which made the transaction super simple. They threw in a couple shoe horns and a patch as well, which was a nice touch.

Now if Anovos would just send me my TK armor!

Now if Anovos would just send me my TK armor!<br><br>

Wow! Didn't realize some people were still waiting in them.