TK boot comfort

I have the same Caboots, but I use Dr. Scholls Standard inserts. The ones that have been around for years, just a bit thicker. I couldn't be happier with them, my feet never get tired. I have no need to try any other method.

Ā 

Maybe your boots are the wrong size?

Ā 

See you Saturday as we of the 1st Imperials storm the Brandon Toys R Us!

No, they fit me just fine. I'm just thinking ahead for the Tournament of Roses Parade. That's gonna be a lot of walking.

If your boots are that bad...you can just stay home and I'll march for you. It's the least I could do for a fellow trooper. :P:D

No, they fit me just fine. I'm just thinking ahead for the Tournament of Roses Parade. That's gonna be a lot of walking.

yeah, at the half step, and mark time marching...plus the three days before, when you have to practice, but I don't know if youll be in uniform...you might ;)

I just ordered my CAboots, I was hoping they were more comfy then the elchepos i have now... two troops and the heels are coming apart.

Ā 

guess ill buy some insoles... I use the gel ones in my work boots though, they have been great. Just cant get lots of miles out of em... navy deckplates are metal. Tons of walking daily.

Ā 

but for a five miler they would work great i think. mabey double up...

Ā 

You all have to tape this march for me, i think marching is great, i am on the rifle team here.

dude, storm troopers marching with the armor noise and boots stomping! Thats going to rock! I am so jelous!

• 4 weeks later...
I have caboots TK boots with Dr. Sholl's Gel inserts. Let me tell you, I am so not gellin'. Does anyone have any good suggestions as to what makes a good comfy insert? Please provide brand names or links if possible

Ā 

I use Superfeet inserts in almost all of my shoes and boots, to include my Caboots TK boots. I have narrow feet, so I generally use the Green insert for low-volume feet, but the Blue insert when I actually can come across a pair of narrow shoes. The Blue insert should work for anyone with a normal width foot.

Ā 

I generally get them from REI . . . (SUPERFEET AT REI)

Ā 

I have had to do a lot of walking in my line of work (generally, with up to or over 100lbs of gear on my body, in less than pleasant environments) and I've tried all kinds of inserts. Superfeet are hands down the best and most comfortable.

I actually picked up a pair of Dr Sholl's Air Pillow inserts for less than $3 and they're way more cushioning than the gel inserts I was using, even after a parade done this weekend. I might try to double them up and see how comfy that is.