Chefjakes ATA ANH stunt build

Got my BBB this past Thursday from ATA and started make a little progress in between my 2 jobs.

775ee3c02f05ef685418e48e960f2504.jpg

I'm following trooperbays videos so I started with the arms

f7ada8581c501ffc60727a8ad5ed9d1d.jpg

Trimmed them up and glued my first strip on. (Need to go tomorrow and get A LOT more clamps so I can glue more at once.

544f56ebaa3fa3078635a908effe9f4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be following this for sure since I jsut started my ATA Stunt as well! I have biceps and forearms trimmed for now but can't glue till it gets much warmer...damn Canadian winter.

Got more clamps today but girlfriend was off work too so spent the day at Busch Gardens. Hoping to knock out a hour or two now that we are home

ca089796f8153b2afaa48851decc6b33.jpg

Also ordered some rare earth magnets from Amazon today. Do have a quick question as I move to the biceps. Which is which? One is more squared and one is rounded. Trooperbay didn't say in the video and still currently looking on here. Just asking in case someone responds before I find the answer. 96b6ce471696ed454e92e7c79931c8f6.jpg

I just got an email from ATA last night that he was about to start my armor. I had forgot I put myself on his list a year ago but ended up getting my MTK the day after. Tried to beg and plead with my wife but she said no. Good luck with your build!

Thanks coastertk.

But got some more work in tonight got my biceps fully trimmed and glued the first finishing strip on each side. Need to wait and see for the back on each thou because I'm probably going to have to go biggest the 5/8" for it to fit also got my shoulders rough trimmed and started rough trimming the lower legs. Off all day Friday and it's payday so hoping to get a lot done then

1b9a5eadfbdd0809ef42eff9d0ae206a.jpg

Spent the morning get some more supplies. Then spent most of the afternoon building. Glued more the back finishing strips on the biceps and the front and back on the lower legs. Got a dremel finally and that makes a world of differences sanding.

0ecbe2d3fd828c18f49fc49bc15f7494.jpg

Also ordered the strapping kit from mrnostripes by next run isn't until next month.

the teeth look a bit "twinkied"

up to you how you want it to look, but traditionally they are squared at the edges.

Also, the mic tips should be painted before installing them.

Looks good so far though.