Dylan's Anovos TK Build

Hi everyone, 

I'm a first time build and am trimming away! I have a few questions to start off. One is for fitting. I know fit to form, but is there any kind of guide lines for sizing? Like distance from the armor to your body?

Also what grain of sandpaper is best for ABS? 

Thanks

Dylan

Follow this thread. It will detail every step <br><br>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35086-ukswraths-anovos-tk-build/'>http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35086-ukswraths-anovos-tk-build/</a><br><br>

Looking forward to your build. Good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions

Hi Everyone. I'm at the trim to fit stage, I've been reading Ukswrath's Anovos build thread. Is an inch between skin and armor a good measurement? I measured my bicep, comes in at 13 inches, would 14 inch biceps be a bench mark? Then as my forearms would be next, inch at the widest, taper or no taper to the wrist, taking the return edge off of course, and leaving enough room for my hand to get through?

Thanks! 

Dylan

Edited by Dylan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My build is going well and between all the information here, Tony's Anovos build, the Anovos Facebook group and The Atlantic Star Wars facebook group I've been able to find information on every question I've had. I am going to be starting strapping soon. I was wondering if anyone had a link to a good strapping guide. Also for the chest snaps for the belt. How do people get them on there using the setting tool? ( Hammer and anvil )??? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

My build is going well and between all the information here, Tony's Anovos build, the Anovos Facebook group and The Atlantic Star Wars facebook group I've been able to find information on every question I've had. I am going to be starting strapping soon. I was wondering if anyone had a link to a good strapping guide. Also for the chest snaps for the belt. How do people get them on there using the setting tool? ( Hammer and anvil )??? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!!!

For my Anovos build I have been using the diagrams in this thread:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/24487-diagram-of-snap-placement/

• Like 1