Armour Padding?

Hey guys, I am a very skinny person and I have heard of people putting padding in the armour to fill space. This is likely the route I am going to have to go and I am just wondering if you had a link to some padding that I could use to do this? Not sure if there's a specific one that people use so I am just checking. :) But yeah, I'm definitely going to need to put padding through a lot of my armour, and especially the arms. That's where I am mostly lacking "quantity" lmao.

I'm skinny. I need a pad in the fore shin of my sniperplate leg to keep it from tucking under my thigh, and I padded the back of both thighs so they hang the same. I have padding in my forearms , two strips in each along the outer and inner sides, so my hands are in the middle and with the strapping from bicept to forearm I don't get bites or too many clunks. I'd love to spend an hour with people to figure out the perfect fit so I can move around silently...but I've lost thirty pounds in the last four months due to unknown illness so my midsection is like a hoolahoop. I'll live with it.