Armor storage/Travel

This isn't my thread but this is the box I purchased! I have seen mostly 35 gallon and 50 gallon containers being used. I think Husky brand makes some as well. Good luck and I hope this helps!<br>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/33852-stanley-box-customization/'>http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/33852-stanley-box-customization/</a>

The Stanley/Husky tote works great!  Sometimes I have to use my wife's car and it won't fit the tote.  For those times, an big rolling suitcase works well.  Just keep the helmet out in a separate bag and all the armor pieces nest together pretty well.  A couple of towels for protection and you're off!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have a small car with limited space to get things into the trunk.  There is no chance I would ever get one of the standard-issue Imperial 50-Gallon TK Bins from Stanley, Husky or other brand, to fit into my trunk.  I don’t want to have to put my bin in my back seat and reduce the seating capacity of my car.  I have the smaller Sterilite 23-Gallon Footlocker. (Sterilite Model 1842)  Everything fits, but my bucket.

AfnRjod.jpg

Edited by wingnut65

I have a small car with limited space to get things into the trunk. There is no chance I would ever get one of the standard-issue Imperial 50-Gallon TK Bins from Stanley, Husky or other brand, to fit into my trunk. I don’t want to have to put my bin in my back seat and reduce the seating capacity of my car. I have the smaller Sterilite 23-Gallon Footlocker. (Sterilite Model 1842) Everything fits, but my bucket.

20150825_161153-C_zpsu9xingaj.jpg

I use these for my armor and gear (TK, TX, TB, TI, and IG). They are durable and affordable. :)

For now I use a 24 Gallon Gorilla box, it fits everything except for my bucket. I am planning on upgrading to something better with larger wheels and more space.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

This was coming up on my radar so good timing.  I'm picking up something for the repair kit this weekend, but trying to find the right balance between size and space vs. ease to move and transport could be interesting.  I have a jeep so space isn't a huge problem unless I find I need to transport more than 2 people with a case also in there, or cases if I find I'm giving a lift to another trooper.  Bart