Cover strips and return edges

Does anyone know if the cover strips can have 'rounded' corners or does everyone 'square' them off?

Would a 'rounded' corner pass centurion?, I just think it looks better.

Also a lot of cover strips I am seeing on various armor builds look as though they are sticking out past the armor slightly, is this usual?

Something I have noticed on the Anovos Kit is the return edges all look a bit too wide, What would be the minimum you could go to shaving this edge down?

• Like 1

I rounded the corners on my cover strips, apart from to me looking more pleasing, I did not want sharper edges in areas that may snag.

Check the photos of original suits in the references section. There were all kinds of shapes at the ends of cover strips.

Chris I have rounded corners on my coverstrips because I like the looks of it and I passed for Centurion.

Thanks for the input guys  :jc_doublethumbup:

To me the cover strips also look more pleasing rounded and in keeping with the overall design of the armor 

I like to do subtle 45 degree cuts then just sand them slightly to smooth the sharper corners and call it done.<br><br>

Yes, I have mine extended just a hair past the end of the armor in most spots.

Edited by pandatrooper

I pass the corner on a bench grinder to round them off. With the same opinion as everyone, i like the look and don't like the sharp edged

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1