Best blaster choice to go with?

TheLoneRanger

Good evening all, that silly Ranger is back with another newbie question for you all to shoot down with your blasters.

kidding.

I'm actually just curious where would be a good start to go with for my blaster while I wait for my armor. I've seen many threads about converting Hasbros, the Doopykit, making your own out of PVC... The possibilities are endless. What would you all recommend for a starter like me? I'm no stranger to making stuff.

I've been building with Legos since I was 3.

Any help or tips are appreciated!

Edited by TheLoneRanger

I jumped right into the doopy's back when I did my first E-11. It's great for accuracy at any level. You can build it as is or make it look like a real sterling. Plenty of build threads here to go off of. Just overall a better look than the Hasbro conversion. I built my first with no experience. Just motivation and this community.

• Like 1

I bought a doopy do when I first got in, built it and loved how it came out. Brought it to my first troop (a Boy Scout dinner) and was suggested I don't hand it to anyone cause if they drop it, it'll shatter. Bought a Hyperfirm the next day and haven't looked back.

• 4 months later...