FirstCoastFett

ABS sheet to match ANOVOS?

looking to make shims for a few parts and also to make extra inner shims for all the pieces. looking to match the coloring of the white. I'm aware of the thickness I'll need. thanks!

Depending on the size of the shims and the width of the cover strips you need, you may be able to use the ABS that you trimmed from the kidney, chest, or ab pieces.

I had thought about that. just gonna need to be creative with the curves on the scraps. maybe a swim in some boiling water to flatten them out should probably do the trick. fingers crossed I'll have enough!

You can get abs 1.5mm cover strip material from ATA armor, just got a couple sheets myself

ataworks@yahoo.com

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Using plastic from different builders is always a gamble, but since Anovos used custom plastic its even potentially worse. Please let us know how it matches and make sure to take pictures in different lighting.

I bought hand plates from ATA and compared them to Anovos. The match looked really good. I've requested some extra for shimming now too. :)

I bought hand plates from ATA and compared them to Anovos. The match looked really good. I've requested some extra for shimming now too. :)

Just an FYI, I messed up a bit and needed a new forearm strip.  I purchased an Evergreen #9060 styrene sheet.  The Evergreen styrene is noticeably whiter than the Anovos white.

Anovos is a off white satin finish. Really noticable with new white boots.