Return Edge sizes

As I am working on my anovos build, I have got to the sanding and fitting part of everything, I was wondering if someone had a list of a rough size the return edges should be for each part? I am mostly looking at the body parts (chest, ab/cod, butt, kidney, back) Everything fits nicely as of now but I would like too shave them down a bit more, but not if they should be a certain minimum size.

Take a look at our reference gallery (see top menu of this site) for the lucasfilm archives or the RS Props suit. There are three albums in there of actual screen used armor. Those are the best references for how big return edges should be. The anovos return edges are indeed a bit extreme IMHO. 

size > 0 and size < ridiculous.

Don't be a dick. 

-Eric

• Like 1

Take a look at our reference gallery (see top menu of this site) for the lucasfilm archives or the RS Props suit. There are three albums in there of actual screen used armor. Those are the best references for how big return edges should be. The anovos return edges are indeed a bit extreme IMHO.

Don't be a dick.

-Eric

Awesome thanks

Edited by E-Ren89