missing or outdated files

kevin926

Hello all, I'm preparing my e11 build and I have been reading up as much as I can. However I guess I'm looking at alot of older builds that have removed pictures and links posted no longer work. Basically I'm building the doopydoos e11 pipe detail kit, I have the counter and scope on order as well as the power cylinders. I did find the files for the pvc cut outs but I would like to see more if possible. I have also seen a counter being scratch built off plans that I haven't been able to locate. My kit hasn't arrived yet but it has been shipped. Are there plans available for the counter and are there any new builds like the one I am planning that I can reference and read. Thanks in advance. Kevin

thank you. The dark sith link isn't working, just goes into a loop. That scratch build page is great and I have book marked it as a reference during my build.

thank you. The dark sith link isn't working, just goes into a loop. That scratch build page is great and I have book marked it as a reference during my build.

for some reason the links merged, I've edited them, try again ;)