Darth Aloha's Anovos ANH TK Build

Why can't it be made to fit you? I know your regular armor is RT-Mod, for bigger guys, but I'm a bigger guy myself and it's looking like I'll be able to make the Anovos armor work.

To clarify a little, Eric is 6'5" "bigger."

Ah, ok. He has a couple of inches on me. I'm 6'3", but my height is more in my legs than my torso. (my width is a different issue)

Why can't it be made to fit you? I know your regular armor is RT-Mod, for bigger guys, but I'm a bigger guy myself and it's looking like I'll be able to make the Anovos armor work.

I need to stop drinking beer! 

I could probably shim the sides because beer gut but I think it would look silly on my frame. I could make it work I'm sure but I think most of the parts are too small for me... like most of the torso... maybe the thighs... and the shins may not close. 

Also the shins are too short and you would see a ton of black undersuit in the legs. RT's shins are longer... TM's shins are even longer than RT's :) 

To clarify a little, Eric is 6'5" "bigger."

I are Vader sized.

-Eric

• Like 2

Well this will be a fun thread to watch. I already chuckled a few times. And should we assume that the one day Eric doesn't sign his name at the end of a post that it's an imposter?

I sent a text message the other day and reflexively signed my name. My fingers just do it. 

I'll start taking photos as soon as I start glueing. 

-Eric

Not bad. Half the posts are about drinking. Right on schedule. This baby will be pinned or pulled over before we know it. Lol! So let me end with "you done yet?"

Not bad. Half the posts are about drinking. Right on schedule. This baby will be pinned or pulled over before we know it. Lol! So let me end with "you done yet?"

I'll be done before a certain Jawa we know that's for sure. 

What would you say is the thickness of this armor? 0.60?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

As soon as I find my calipers I'll measure for you. Really... I have no idea where they are.

It feels about the same as my TM... but thinner than my RT... but not too thin as some people are whining about. 

-Eric

• Like 2

As soon as I find my calipers I'll measure for you. Really... I have no idea where they are.

It feels about the same as my TM... but thinner than my RT... but not too thin as some people are whining about.

-Eric

Having handled an ANOVOS Kit, seen a few TM kits, and having built an RT-Mod or three, I'll say that he doesn't need calipers. He's spot on in his assessment. :)
  • Like 1

-Eric

I'm one of the one that thought it looked thin. And RT is pretty thick, it's 0.90.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk