ABS80

AP NEW KIT PHOTOS!

Here is the AP ANH stunt kit, will easily fit a 32" to 40"+ waist without any shimming! Kit includes accurate hovi mic tips, centurion approved painted on look decals, lens, rubber/neck trim and all hardware to assemble helmet, you can also get our full accessories package which includes a custom size canvas belt, metal detonator clips, flexible rubber hand guards, ANH leather holster and rubber gloves, kit can be ordered untrimmed or fully trimmed, you can also order your armor kit with a fully built helmet ready to wear for a extra cost.

AP%20untrimmed%20kit%201.jpg

AP%20untrimmed%20kit%205.jpg

AP%20untrimmed%20kit%203.jpg

Ap%20untrimmed%20kit%204.jpg

Ap%20untrimmed%20helmet%20kit%201.jpg

DSC04749.jpg

DSC04752.jpg

DSC04754.jpg

DSC04751.jpg

AP%203%20view%20photo.jpg

Edited by ABS80
  • Like 13

Looks great Mark. :) I'm waiting on my Armour from<br>

You guys and couldn't be more excited. I'm #15 on the completed armour wait list! :P

These look fantastic Mark! I always loved the AP kits and had one back in 2008... but as of more recently i cant fit in them anymore, but this just changed that, so im sure it will benefit many others as well! 

IT would be great if someone could take a tailor's tape and measure the inside circumference of the ab/kidney. How much larger is it around the middle?

• Like 1

IT would be great if someone could take a tailor's tape and measure the inside circumference of the ab/kidney. How much larger is it around the middle?

Marks new kit is a beauty, its a great kit. I have a 37 inch waist and had to take out at least 2-3 inches on both sides during fitting.. 

Edited by chwillis

I am building this kit currently.  So far it has been relatively streightforward to assemble (and I'm a complete novice).

Edited by enthemic
  • Like 3

Cant wait! Put my deposit in the other day!

Yep, me too!  I can't wait either!  Such beautiful armor! 

• Like 1

24 1/2" for both the ab and the kidney plate from edge to edge, following the countour.

This might seem like an obvious question but wanted to check! Am I correct in saying the shoulder bells, biceps and forearms are interchangeable between left and right side? When it comes to the thighs and calves/shins there is a specific left and right side? Thighs are fairly obvious but wasn't sure about calves/shins.

I'll leave this right here too. This is my AP kit from the new moulds!

Thanks Mark!!

post-24495-0-90884400-1458652247_thumb.jpg

Edited by C0bra_M3nace
  • Like 5

I bought this kit from Mark and have to say I'm extremely pleased!   The helmet looks fantastic, the mold work is great!

Mark has been very good at communicating throughout our business and is one of the best sellers of any product I've worked with.  

Definitely recommended!

• Like 2

Mark with AP came thru after a long battle with another vendor ! Had it shipped in a week after 5months battle with another vendor. Can't wait to start my build ! Thanks AP